Schuette In Livonia On Weds

Leon

We should picket this school on Weds...

Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette will announce an Internet safety program for elementary school and middle school students Wednesday at Holmes Middle School. The 2011 Michigan Cyber Safety Initiative is an online program for students in kindergarten through eighth grade that teaches how to avoid predators, stop cyberbullying and limit personal information available online. After the announcement, Schuette will make a safety presentation to an eighth-grade class.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110903/METRO/109030353/Schuette-to-launch-Internet-safety-program-for-students#ixzz1WzVlJtqt

He's probably not going to mention the internet rules and laws the republicanzi's want to impose. Gives the right to block any and all web sites they don't like, this one, and others they consider to be subversive or anti-American.

They just don't want the "American Spring" broadcast all over the world via the internet...

No, a school full of children would be the worse place in the state for us right now, well other then a dispensary!

Exactly.. Imagine the headlines on that one. I would guess they would not use words like medical and patient. Even as a supporter of this community, having children, I would be upset over a stunt like that.

Since he'll be in town, maybe Michael could invite him to the Planet Green Trees show.

A chat could be interesting.

That's a great idea. I would go a step further and issue a public invitation to him, through as many media outlets as possible. That shows the community being proactive at addressing the issues. You and I know whats up, but that would shine a positive, proactive light on the medical marijuana community for the public to see.

That would put him in a very tough position I think.... Come on the show and have the lies and propaganda challenged directly, or ignore the invitation and send the message to the public that the AG really doesn't want to hash things out.

Your thoughts?

Archived