Medical Lables

ScottB

A few observations and questions.

RX = Medical Prescription. Cannabis is not prescribed it is recommended.

They spell it Michigan Medical Marihuana Act

Why the KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!!!!!!. I don't see the underlined and uber exclamation points on other medicine labels, just the age old warning. It seems a bit "reefer madness"

Also what is the purpose of including the patients name, MMMP card # and caregiver's name on the label?

Cool restricted sign.

Thanks

Hey good job, can you fix some things?

Spelling error on the first label. I wish you used a different font, the 'I' bleeds in too much.

On the second label-

"Do not operate any vehicle while using this drug" - should be

Use Caution while taking this medicine and operating a vehicle. Just like any pill bottle says.

Labels are good/bad, some people use them, some don't.

I also made a small version of the 'restricted area' sign for my carry case, it warns that no one else may possess, damage, or seize the contents, felony charge etc. It warns leo to contact a judge or prosecutor before seizing the case, ask them to verify a MDCH number and the MDCH phone number. It does not say medical marijuana on the outside of the case.

any way to get a copy of the modified one DN? that would be a valuable tool for those that get intimidated easily by LEO and may not be able to verbally stand up for their rights during a police encounter!

Hey good job, can you fix some things?

Spelling error on the first label. I wish you used a different font, the 'I' bleeds in too much.

On the second label-

"Do not operate any vehicle while using this drug" - should be

Use Caution while taking this medicine and operating a vehicle. Just like any pill bottle says.

Labels are good/bad, some people use them, some don't.

I also made a small version of the 'restricted area' sign for my carry case, it warns that no one else may possess, damage, or seize the contents, felony charge etc. It warns leo to contact a judge or prosecutor before seizing the case, ask them to verify a MDCH number and the MDCH phone number. It does not say medical marijuana on the outside of the case.

yea let me take a picture of it.

It looks pretty serious on the carry case, warning that the case may only be possessed by a person allowed under state law, etc. It refers to the MCL, has my Patient # on it and the MDCH phone #

I did have a pair of handcuffs that I used with the case too, in case I was medicating at a social event, I could just cuff the case to my arm so I won't lose it! lol. The handcuff was actually so I can secure the case in the trunk - you would have to cut the cuffs to steal the locked case! So I can't see LEO implying that I did not secure my meds in my vehicle, in carry, or even at home.

DN

Archived