Cannabis Testing Service…request For Proposal (Rfp)

continuobrisa

I've a crossbreed of genetics I've grown. I'm intrigued by these ladies and would like your help in telling me what she is. I'm naming her: Deblueh. Branded: Continual Breeze - Deblueh

If you are the owner of this service or know how I can get in communication with the service, please personal message me. Oh...could you give me a brief descriptive of what the service is?

Thank you for your efforts.

there is a testing service in the TC area and in the Lansing area I believe.

both can test for thc, cbd, and cbn. i believe they can also mold test.

cost is quite reasonable from my understanding.

the one in Lansing is called Cannalitics i beleive. they are both Members here, though dont see them too often posting.

the one in Lansing is called Cannalitics i beleive. they are both Members here, though dont see them too often posting.

Thanks. I will do some investigating...Anybody with additional information would still be helpful.

:ahem: and Gaylord...

:drinking-coffee:

:lol:

It appears to me that the poster is looking for DNA/Genetics testing. But I have been wrong before. (once)

If you are looking for chemical analysis testing in Traverse City, try contacting member "stweb" on this forum. I believe he runs the testing lab there.

It appears to me that the poster is looking for DNA/Genetics testing. But I have been wrong before. (once)

If you are looking for chemical analysis testing in Traverse City, try contacting member "stweb" on this forum. I believe he runs the testing lab there.

DNA/Genetics would be nice. Any of these services in Michigan?

I'll bet that would be a little more costly but, I'm sure some in this community would occassionally use the service.

I'm also sure Michigan caregivers have and will create (either planned or by chance) elite medicinal cannabis strains like blue dream, purple kush, etc.

Thanks.

DNA/Genetics would be nice. Any of these services in Michigan?

I'll bet that would be a little more costly but, I'm sure some in this community would occassionally use the service.

I'm also sure Michigan caregivers have and will create (either planned or by chance) elite medicinal cannabis strains like blue dream, purple kush, etc.

Thanks.

not that I am aware of. there is a company out of massachusetts that is mapping or has mapped the cannabis genome but no one in michigan is doing it as far as I know.

probably not too far off, though.

• 3 weeks later...

I've a crossbreed of genetics I've grown. I'm intrigued by these ladies and would like your help in telling me what she is. I'm naming her: Deblueh. Branded: Continual Breeze - Deblueh

If you are the owner of this service or know how I can get in communication with the service, please personal message me. Oh...could you give me a brief descriptive of what the service is?

Thank you for your efforts.

No one in Michigan has genetic analysis capabilities and if you browse other medical cannabis analysis laboratories nation-wide you will see that there no major labs offering these services to patients, caregivers or collectives. Extracting DNA from plant tissue is quite easy, but deciphering the information can be difficult. The simplest methods generate a "fingerprint" based on the separation of DNA bands by gel electrophoresis and the most complicated form of analysis involves fully sequencing the entire genome of each sample submitted. As mentioned by someone else, Medicinal Genomics (http://www.medicinalgenomics.com/) recently published a draft genome of the cannabis plant. Additionally, a University of New Haven professor recently received a grant to assist law enforcement officers tracking the origin of confiscated material (http://www.forensicmag.com/news/marijuana-database-track-drug-origins). Regardless of the genetic information contained within the plant's genome, the chemotype of the plant is probably more important for determining the appropriateness for use with a particular patient. For determining the medical properties of a particular strain, it will be important to consider not only the major cannabinoids (THCA, THC, CBD, CBN) but also the minor ones (CBC, CBG, THCV, etc), along with the terpenes which have been proven to modulate the effects of the cannabinoids. This means that you could have two plants with identical cannabinoid profiles, superimposed on different terpenoid profiles, leading to different effects.

Archived