Snyder Side Step About Marijuana

[...]

When asked whether police should be able to keep marijuana that was in the possession of Medical Marihuana Act (MMA) authorized card holders -- consistent with an opinion issued last week by Attorney General Bill SCHUETTE, Snyder quickly side stepped the topic.

"The whole medical marijuana issue I leave for the Attorney General and the Legislature," Snyder said. "There's a lot of good discussion people can have on that topic, and I'm focused on what I would characterize as the high priorities of the administration."

Well governor your attorney general would beg to differ as far as he is concerned destroying our lives is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD! So governor I suggest you reign him in before his obsession drag this state further into insanity.

[...]

When asked whether police should be able to keep marijuana that was in the possession of Medical Marihuana Act (MMA) authorized card holders -- consistent with an opinion issued last week by Attorney General Bill SCHUETTE, Snyder quickly side stepped the topic.

"The whole medical marijuana issue I leave for the Attorney General and the Legislature," Snyder said. "There's a lot of good discussion people can have on that topic, and I'm focused on what I would characterize as the high priorities of the administration."

Um, you mean Medical Marijuana isn't a high priority of the administration? so why is Schuette spending So Much time and effort and money on it??? :wacko:

Archived