Green Crack Results Are In.

Not bad at all. I was looking at the test results for green crack on herbal elements website, and I noticed some green crack is much lower in thc, but higher in cbn & cbd. I wonder if there are different strains/phenotypes? Nice job on yours.

Like to get my n/l tlb tested as she's a old school 70's clone only girl and flat evil. Should have a few clones of her for the market next sunday so she'll be passed to a couple folks anyways. Tis not the n/l#5 as I ran that for a few sets but nobody liked the flavor. This n/l is super strong skunky smelling and when ya crack the jar the folks across the street will be bitchen...

Was a gift from a friend out west so would like to get some numbers back to him and the rest of the group..

Thank you folks!! Im so glad my meds are able to bring relief to those that need it. I was a little surprised to come back from Canada today and find the results in my mailbox before they were on Herbal Elements website. I thought i gave the ok to put them on the site. It was probably because of it being a Holiday week tho. And Rich was a busy busy man last weekend!! Either way, im glad everyone is enjoying it! I will see you all back in Jackson December 17th. Thanks again!!! Medcnman.

Archived