Renewing Caregiver Cards On Probation

koolaidkoresh

bump.. i havent renewed while on probation.. but im assuming it would be fine to renew while on probation.. Unless it is a felony drug charge then you may have problems..

so someone who can answer the ops question may jump in with a better answer.. thats why it is a bump/answer.. LOL

Blessings to all MM patients and Caregivers..

has anyone renewed thier cards recently while on probation

The only "safe" way is to ask your judge or PO.

Otherwise they could drag you through the system to prove you have the right to do so.

Permission ahead of time helps keep you out of that system.

I believe it is illegal for them to say no. How to prove that? How do you tell YOUR judge that they are wrong??

Less safe is to do it and hope the issue never comes up. "danger, danger Will Rogers .."

That said, the card should never be a problem. The problem would be that pesky "medical use" stuff. They can test for that :)

If you have to take regular tests?? WOW hot zone.

The only "safe" way is to ask your judge or PO.

Otherwise they could drag you through the system to prove you have the right to do so.

Permission ahead of time helps keep you out of that system.

I believe it is illegal for them to say no. How to prove that? How do you tell YOUR judge that they are wrong??

Less safe is to do it and hope the issue never comes up. "danger, danger Will Rogers .."

That said, the card should never be a problem. The problem would be that pesky "medical use" stuff. They can test for that :)

If you have to take regular tests?? WOW hot zone.

LOL

wasn't that supposed to read ? "danger, danger.... Will Robinson"

I wouldn't think the actual renewal of the card would be a problem. The actual use of cannabis could get you in trouble on a drug screen though. Really depends on your situation, and how your p.o. feels about mmj, from what i hear on this site some will let you and some won't. I don't see where just having the card or renewing it could get you in trouble, if you were say getting ready to get off of probation and just wanted to keep your card valid.

Archived