Big Daddy Chesterfield

"The timing of the ruling angered Big Daddy’s officials who issued a press release Monday denouncing Foster’s act as premature. It came before Friday’s deadline for both sides to issue written legal briefs, and prior to oral arguments scheduled for Dec. 20."

due process?

DN

hey you got a part time job with them? they are just down the road from you are they not? :rolleyes:

I have read alot or most of your posts over the yrs, I may be new in sign up process but i have been around for a long time! I read your post introducing your self and letting people know what kind of man you are at work and at home, pretty neat post! I have always admired you! I hope you dont change because you have a title now with this site!

best of luck to you! and thank you for your contributions to the cause!

Who is this impotent judge, whom is so easily bullied by the MI AG B. Schuette?

How did AG Bill Schuette get the honorable Judge Foster to dishonor himself so readily, so publicily, so suddenly.....

http://www.macombcountymi.gov/circuitcourt/Foster_bio

The Honorable John C. Foster - Civil/Criminal Division

Judge Foster was appointed to the Circuit Court bench on April 26, 2006 by Governor Jennifer M. Granholm. Prior to that, Judge Foster was a District Judge at the 41-B District Court, serving Mount Clemens and the Townships of Clinton and Harrison, for 15 years. He received his B.A. from Alma College, where he currently serves as a member of the Board of Trustees. He received his J.D. from the Detroit College of Law in 1977. Besides private practice, Judge Foster was Assistant, then Corporation Counsel for Macomb County until his appointment to the District Court Bench by Governor James J. Blanchard in November, 1990.

Judge Foster has been active in many community organizations, including the Salvation Army's Mt. Clemens Citadel, Clinton Township Optimists Club, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Metro Detroit Alzheimer's Association, and is a Board Member at Peace Presbyterian Village in Clinton Township.

He and his wife, Kathy Keves-Foster, have been residents of Macomb County for over 25 years. Together, they own and operate American Elite Alpacas, an alpaca breeding farm in St. Clair, Michigan.

Ah, yes, the alpaca, dishonored Judge Foster's achilles heel.

I'd speculate the dishonored Judge and his wife awoke the morning of his misruling, to find the severed head of their most prized alpaca stud at the foot of their bed....

Romney/Schuette 2012-They'll do anything, just anything to get your vote....

hey you got a part time job with them? they are just down the road from you are they not? :rolleyes:

I have read alot or most of your posts over the yrs, I may be new in sign up process but i have been around for a long time! I read your post introducing your self and letting people know what kind of man you are at work and at home, pretty neat post! I have always admired you! I hope you dont change because you have a title now with this site!

best of luck to you! and thank you for your contributions to the cause!

ha! I got a title here? :blink:

No - I do not work part-time for Big Daddy - I just happen to be well travelled on this side of the state. Somehow being the DigitalNomad, being a 'Leader' at the MOCC, and just being able to get out to protest or rally - I am popular.

Do understand I am just a human man just like any of you. I am also sick and disabled.

A lot of credit has to go to teams, groups of people, the MMMP community - because I was only one man.

Thank you for the positive comments - it balances the crappy ones. I will continue to write as long as there are people like you.

DN

Archived