Og Raskal Gear

TheGanz

Thinking about picking up some of raskals gear. Trying to decide between white fire alien and fire alien urkle or maybe his fire alien romulan. Im finishing up the rest of my og kush from reserve privada, I have cali connections pre 98 bubba 3-4 weeks from seed, and mosca's c99 beans on the way. Looking for another indica. Anyone grow out his gear or ever had any of it? To my knowledge I haven't, and I want to see if it lives up to the hype.

I also picked up a pack of white fire og at the farmers market a while back, what a great find! I sprouted one right when I got em, that is at day 69 or so of flower with incredible trich coverage, waiting for 25% amber. Unlike anything that has been in my garden so far as far as trichs. I got what looks like an average yield of probably some really potent meds. Definitely want to try more from raskal.

Im seriously eyeing the white fire aliens or the wifi. I only know of 2 seed banks that carry Raskal's gear and it sells out fast. And its a lot easier to get a gift card and pay online than the payment options at canna collective, canna collective is cheaper, but raskals gear is always out of stock there.

I agree. I only order from places that take credit cards as I have never lost a seed order en route, but money has gotten "lost" 3 times sending it in to different seed banks. Jump on the WiFi if you are considering, that seems to sell out the fastest.

I've ordered from Sow Amazing Seeds many times and always received what I ordered. I probably got the last pack of the Fire OG BX yesterday when I ordered them. It took about two weeks each time to receive the order but it always arrived and was well packaged. The only thing I didn't like was they take the seeds out of the breeder packs.

I still have ten of the TGA Apollo 13BX seeds. They are the only seeds I have from SAS that I haven't run yet. Maybe I should to see what they are.

Archived