Caregiver Needs Advice- Craigslist?

woodswise

I am a licensed caregiver, looking for new patients. Is is it legal to use craigslist? Any advice? I just heard that any transfers involving only card carriers is legal, is this also true? I cannot see to find any laws about Craigslist anywhere! Any tips, info or advice is greatly appreciated! I also have posts here seeking patients.

Thanks

Hello. I would say you can use CL, but at your OWN RISK. LEO scours CL often i have heard. Would be kind of like a bill board. lol

As Q may of pointed out, we offer 2 onsite locations. our General Services area, offering overages and clones ect section..., where any Member of the site can visit, and our VIP area where any member that has been Varified as a legitimate member (ie, have 2 existing VIP members vouch your your authenticity of actaul MMMP member, and site member, both in good standing (no expired cards ect. )

the VIP area offers the best solution for those in your scenario, but its a bit more footwork to get into it, due to the validation we hold VIP members too.

CCs and Farmers Markets are a good way to rid yourself of additional overages as well, that is if you cant find others in need here on the forum.

I don't assume only cops and criminals use Craigslist, and only wonderful people use the MMMA website.

I have met people from both websites, and have never had a problem.

Same can be said for Compassion Club meetings. Why wouldn't the cops try to use our meetings to gather info ? Why wouldn't a criminal use our meetings to find some grow rooms ?

I currently have an ad on Craigslist. Click for Budz's ad

Any avenue that we can take, to get the Meds to the Patients, is a good one.

Be safe !!

Skip the CL and this board both I got no response or a bad response from. Go down to your certification clinic and see if you can hang a flyer. I picked up 3 patients in a week. My flyer was up for 3 weeks there till I got several calls. I turned down several people who I did not feel like were a good fit. I did get a few Emails from this site but it seemed they just wanted free meds and did not care what effort or cost I had to incur to get them even if I was willing to work with them.

you ll always find those that are looking for a cheaper way out, and those that truely cant afford the more expensive means... figuring out which is which is what the first couple meet and greets are about, prior to signing anything, including the app.

But yes, any avenue you can use, that is safe, which boils down to your intuition in many cases, just be smart and safe.

and it would not surprise me in the least if our Lovely SchuItte boys on Black, Blue and Brown, wouldnt start to sell on a Pt to Pt basis, just to prove your only in it to be a profiteer.

Just be prepared, im sure Schuette will have in his final solution.

Schuette is only interested in running it under ground so that every one is a criminal and he can take what ever he wants. This only leads to more expensive meds of unknown quality and origin. Or a big government program that only makes the politically connected wealthy.

Yes, you can use cl to look for patients. It is technically against the rules, but so is prostitution, bootleg video games, ect....If everyone on cl followed the rules, cl would go bankrupt. Detroit cl. is mainly people trying to rip you off. I use it from time to time, but I'm darn near 220 lbs and I have a ccw. I wouldn't recomend it unless you're familiar with day to day life in Detroit, and you are able to defend yourself. If you have a ccw you should be good, as most small scale robbers in Detroit are drug addicts who have already pawned any weapon they have owned...Plus whos gonna risk 20 years for posession of a firearm while committing a crime. When you hear of someone getting ripped off for petty bunny muffin, its usually a strong arm robbery.

So basically like everyone said...use it at your own risk. Google the phone number before you head out...that saved me from having to deal with robbers a couple days ago. This page is much safer though.

Hey Wood, forget about CL. They are based on Cali law, but everything to do with Cannabis gets flagged. Go to the nearest Compassion club and look for patients there.

Everything gets flagged because theres a few kids out there that sell over priced, poor quality medical cannabis..and have figured out that the only way for them to actually get business is to flag their competitors' ads. You can find these kids by looking at the 1 or 2 ads that remain after a mass flagging. You can easily delete ads by flagging, restarting your computer to get a new IP, and repeating.

I am a licensed caregiver, looking for new patients. Is is it legal to use craigslist? Any advice? I just heard that any transfers involving only card carriers is legal, is this also true? I cannot see to find any laws about Craigslist anywhere! Any tips, info or advice is greatly appreciated! I also have posts here seeking patients.

Thanks

go to c.c's in your area to meet potential pt's, I beleive there is a forum in her for c.g's, im not sure of the rules but I beleive you can post once a month in search of pt's, Please dont qoute me on that, Im not realy sure, but im pretty sure you can find pt's in here, you just need to make sure you and the new pt work well together! Best of Luck to You! :thumbsu:

I was ripped off by someone responding to a CL ad. I would steer clear of it as much as possible. I actually used the farmers market and found it to be a nicer experience. I lost a full zip and chased the guy 1.5 miles....but I learned that a crack head is faster than a pot head. Please stay safe out there guys!

Archived