Ron Paul!

Several issues have led me to Dr. Paul. I just finished reading Patrick Buchanan's "Suicide of a Superpower" about the demographic, military, and economic suicide our nation is committing. I led a class discussion on the value of libertarianism and constitutional government recently.

And I realized that Newt is not a liberty loving conservative. He is a big government establishment conservative who has recently reneged on his backing of medical marijuana while at the same time attacking Mitt because he ran a business and created tens of thousands of jobs. Really? Republicans call job creators corporate raiders and "vulture capitalists- actually a Rick Perry comment- but it is all the same. Plus he can't be elected. To many people hate his guts.

Mitt Romney was a serious contender for my vote until I looked at his big government record. He is a tool and while I think he would handle the economy better than Obama (Duh, a retarded salad fork stuck up an apes butt would have done a better job with the economy) I don't think he will do what is needed to be done.

Only Ron Paul will make the changes we need.

We should not be borrowing from China to occupy Japan so China doesn't have to defend against Japan. Got that everybody! Really? I mean is that seriously U.S. policy? Yep, sure enough. For about 65 years now.

We should not be occupying South Korea with 27,000 hostages- oops, I mean troops- when the South has almost 3 times the population and an economy 100 times larger. Those brave men are there for only 1 reason- to die by the hundreds if the North invades so the U.S. is drawn into the war. The ROK's would destroy the North in any war. It would be ugly but the South can absolutely afford to pay for their own defense.

Ditto on Japan. Google "Who won the war" for pictures of Hiroshima after the bomb in 1945 and today as a glittering jewel of a city and compare it to Detroit today.

We should not be building missile defense systems in Poland and then lie about the purpose- Hillary says they are to defend against Iran but they are aimed at the Russians. Is Poland threatened by missile attack from Iran?

We should just mind our own darn business when we can. :sword: The cold war is over. We won. The graceful thing is to go home, maybe even with a nice parade and hugs all around and a concrete promise to do some business with you in the future. We need to retool our institutions, our schools, our manufacturing base, and compete with our global ECONOMIC competitors, friends, and opponents.

Yes the whole Jew issue and Ron Paul is disturbing. :growl: A LOT of his followers are anti-Semitic but that is only because Dr. Paul tells the truth about our Middle East policy and the truth is we tinkle off a whole lot of people with our military support of Israel. I am not aware of any serious anti-Semitic statement Paul has made but I will say this (at great risk to myself) I got over it by observing the massive and almost unanimous media effort against Dr. Paul. Read into that what you will but it is patent, obvious, and in your face.

Oh, and free the weed.... :goodjob: :goodjob:

Several issues have led me to Dr. Paul. I just finished reading Patrick Buchanan's "Suicide of a Superpower" about the demographic, military, and economic suicide our nation is committing. I led a class discussion on the value of libertarianism and constitutional government recently.

And I realized that Newt is not a liberty loving conservative. He is a big government establishment conservative who has recently reneged on his backing of medical marijuana while at the same time attacking Mitt because he ran a business and created tens of thousands of jobs. Really? Republicans call job creators corporate raiders and "vulture capitalists- actually a Rick Perry comment- but it is all the same. Plus he can't be elected. To many people hate his guts.

Mitt Romney was a serious contender for my vote until I looked at his big government record. He is a tool and while I think he would handle the economy better than Obama (Duh, a retarded salad fork stuck up an apes butt would have done a better job with the economy) I don't think he will do what is needed to be done.

Only Ron Paul will make the changes we need.

We should not be borrowing from China to occupy Japan so China doesn't have to defend against Japan. Got that everybody! Really? I mean is that seriously U.S. policy? Yep, sure enough. For about 65 years now.

We should not be occupying South Korea with 27,000 hostages- oops, I mean troops- when the South has almost 3 times the population and an economy 100 times larger. Those brave men are there for only 1 reason- to die by the hundreds if the North invades so the U.S. is drawn into the war. The ROK's would destroy the North in any war. It would be ugly but the South can absolutely afford to pay for their own defense.

Ditto on Japan. Google "Who won the war" for pictures of Hiroshima after the bomb in 1945 and today as a glittering jewel of a city and compare it to Detroit today.

We should not be building missile defense systems in Poland and then lie about the purpose- Hillary says they are to defend against Iran but they are aimed at the Russians. Is Poland threatened by missile attack from Iran?

We should just mind our own darn business when we can. :sword: The cold war is over. We won. The graceful thing is to go home, maybe even with a nice parade and hugs all around and a concrete promise to do some business with you in the future. We need to retool our institutions, our schools, our manufacturing base, and compete with our global ECONOMIC competitors, friends, and opponents.

Yes the whole Jew issue and Ron Paul is disturbing. :growl: A LOT of his followers are anti-Semitic but that is only because Dr. Paul tells the truth about our Middle East policy and the truth is we tinkle off a whole lot of people with our military support of Israel. I am not aware of any serious anti-Semitic statement Paul has made but I will say this (at great risk to myself) I got over it by observing the massive and almost unanimous media effort against Dr. Paul. Read into that what you will but it is patent, obvious, and in your face.

Oh, and free the weed.... :goodjob: :goodjob:

"the whole jew thing"???well let's not forget... we forgot all about BHO followers including those he was in personal contact with,the weather underground folks and lets not forget the thugs who intimidated voters to vote for their Messiah. It doesnt bother me at all,wacko's gotta support somebody,and to my knowledge Paul doesnt have personal relationships with some of these nut's. The former CIA chief endorses Paul and says his foreign policy is just fine,I totally agree with him,Paul will defend our country make no mistake about that. http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/freedom-watch/index.html#/v/1371215416001/cia-chief-endorses-ron-paul/?playlist_id=158146

Archived