Looking For Mosca's Cinderella Bx-1

Looked around for you.

Mosca's C99 Bx-1 is available. You can find them at seedboutique.com, and if they're there they are probably in stock at seedbay as well.

Mosca has C99 f1 which sounds like an inbred C99 seed stock line.

He also has the C99 Bx-1 available in stock there as well.

A lot of people give Seedbay flack, but I got my 2 packs of Cinderella seeds in 10 days after mailing my order in.

Go check it out. You will have to register in order to purchase seeds though.

According to Tricloud, Gypsy Nirvana ( Seedbay's owner ) has The Best Cinderella available.

They are called either Gypsy Nirvana Cinderella F2 or GN Cinderella F2.

However they will cost you $150.00 for a 10 pack of regular seeds, same price as the original Brothers Grimm seeds. I want those seeds really bad, just don't have. $150.00 laying around. $15.00 per seed ouch.

Keep in mind , C99, Cinderella, Cinderella 99 are all the same genetics.

Good luck on the hunt. Let me know which ones you went with and your results.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

i know i'v got camelot kush in seeds from dutchgrown... and pretty sure i have the c99 bx from mosca, or it's his killer queen bx... i'l have to check. but had these packs from the boo at the market for several weeks, so not just trying to opportunistic here. 50 per pack is a bit under the retail, if i recall properly. peace.

i know i'v got camelot kush in seeds from dutchgrown... and pretty sure i have the c99 bx from mosca, or it's his killer queen bx... i'l have to check. but had these packs from the boo at the market for several weeks, so not just trying to opportunistic here. 50 per pack is a bit under the retail, if i recall properly. peace.

I just checked seedboutique again. The Mosca C99 is in stock. The price is £ 47.95 or $75.00 in US dollars.

Not a bad price, considering that you get freebie seeds along with your order.

If you have the C99 Bx, I would be interested if the price is right.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

I just checked seedboutique again. The Mosca C99 is in stock. The price is £ 47.95 or $75.00 in US dollars.

Not a bad price, considering that you get freebie seeds along with your order.

If you have the C99 Bx, I would be interested if the price is right.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

those are VERY expensive beans. I have had a million C99s from everywhere/everyone and I will tell this femalesseds.nl has the best there is out there, and is half the price. Joey weed is next but youcan only get reg beans of his BXs. I am tossin out some prime C99 cuts real soon to give away.....

those are VERY expensive beans. I have had a million C99s from everywhere/everyone and I will tell this femalesseds.nl has the best there is out there, and is half the price. Joey weed is next but youcan only get reg beans of his BXs. I am tossin out some prime C99 cuts real soon to give away.....

Hey there G45,

What area are you in?

I would be interested in a cut, if you're somewhat close..

Let me know.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived