How Do I Get Rid Of A Patient

TomJ

Hi guys haven't posted in quite a while. I have been very busy doing research and trying to master some techniques for providing my patients with excellent high quality and organic medicine. However I have to lose one patient, my question is how do I go about doing this. I have other patients waiting for me. She (my patient) is not doing what is asked, or returning my calls. When she does call it is always the same kind of excuse "I will do it first thing in the morning" and it never gets done. I think it's time to replace her with someone who truly needs the meds.

Hi guys haven't posted in quite a while. I have been very busy doing research and trying to master some techniques for providing my patients with excellent high quality and organic medicine. However I have to lose one patient, my question is how do I go about doing this. I have other patients waiting for me. She (my patient) is not doing what is asked, or returning my calls. When she does call it is always the same kind of excuse "I will do it first thing in the morning" and it never gets done. I think it's time to replace her with someone who truly needs the meds.

Just let them know your dropping them and fill out a change form for them and mail that in to the state.

Archived