Caregiver Needed

kobacious

hello. i am unhappy with my current caregiver and would like to switch to a new one. i am looking for experienced CG that is able to deliver high quality medicine. im in the grand rapids area, but im willing to drive if needed. if anyone is interested, please let me know. thanks.

hello. i am unhappy with my current caregiver and would like to switch to a new one. i am looking for experienced CG that is able to deliver high quality medicine. im in the grand rapids area, but im willing to drive if needed. if anyone is interested, please let me know. thanks.

Hi, I am a patient/caregiver with glaucoma. Quick Bio. I am a ex Military Diver very disciplined with true integrity that has been drilled into me. As a civilian commercial deep saturation diver I destroyed my retinas. Thus my RX. Because I lived in Amsterdam while diving the North Sea oil rigs, I am very accustomed to the science of growing top grade medicine. ( I know you never stop learning) I surround myself with people that know more than I and I still ask a lot of questions for my benefit and yours. This is my key to success and excellent medicine.

I live in North Western, Mi, not far from you. I maintain the absolute best equipment including CO2. (hydroponics) I operate my grow room like a hospital surgical ward. (Very Sanitary) I am 100% legal and will not waver in any way shape or form. I require stealth. Having stated the above I am also very particular in the selection of individuals that I care for. With regret I have denied care to more than one individual. I truly want the patient to receive wellness as I have.

As for strains I can be of assistance with your medical situation. CBD or THC, Your wants and needs are priority to me as a caregiver. I understand they can be vast and so are the good people that can help us when we have questions. I will help you in all ways possible as long as it's legal and doable. I will become a friend. My phone is always on.

The down side. Unfortunately due to my last surgery... real soon, I will not have a Harvest until June. I am very particular and will not allow help with my grows. I do not run out of medicine while conforming to the law. Having said that you have ample time to pick your strains whereas I get my seeds from Amsterdam. (Friends) not Internet! I clone from better or unique medicinal strains when necessary. If you can hang in there until then it will be a pleasure to talk with you. Sorry for the long answer but I like to nip the bud before it blooms if need be. NOTE: I am only going to establish care for 2 more patients.

Best Regards,

Totally-Pro

Hi kobacious,

I sent you a PM and may be able to help you.

Thank you!

I live in Allegan if that isn't to far for you. Willing to meet half-way if necessary.

Archived