Seeking Caregiver In Saginaw County

shadowbox12

I just received my approval from the state. I currently have many health issues chronic migraines and fibromyalgia being two of the main issues. I would like to work with a caregiver that has been doing this for an extened period of time. A female caregiver would be perfered. I would like to know what you have to offer, prices, references (if possible) etc. Please feel free to PM me with your information. Thank you.

really depends on area, and how soon you can network with those in the area. Saginaw is pretty harsh, so its not likely you will find a CG jumping up saying here I am. It is about as tense a situation now, then it ever was prior to becoming a Medical Cannabis state....

I would recommend you find a local compassion club. I know their used to be one in the Saginaw area, not sure if its still open or not. Bay City and Clio both have a Compassion club. CCs have a membership of patients and caregivers, so its the best chance to find one soon is to get to a CC and get to meeting the other local patients.

Wish I could offer more direct info... I ll try to see if there is a CC around Saginaw and let you know what I find out.

• 3 months later...