A Good Chat With A Hollywood Fl. Officer

Medcnman

Because my brother-in-law doesnt own a coffee pot, I have to head to 7-11 every morning to get my cup of Joe. This morning, I ran into a Hollywood Florida Police Officer. I struck up a conversation about the area as I am strongly considering moving down here. I asked where the best place to live would be. I asked about retail stores and crime rates. I also asked him about the drugs of choice in the area. The officer said that the biggest problem in this area is cocaine. Then I asked him about Cannabis. I asked him if legalizing Cannabis would help them focus on harder drugs without worrying about Cannabis users. The answer I got was quite surprising! The officer I spoke to said "we dont arrest people for Marijuana. Its not a priority". I asked what made the Hollywood Police department come to that conclusion. The officer said "in our eyes, marijuana is not a dangerous drug. It doesnt hurt people and I dont think we have ever had anyone die from a marijuana overdose". Needless to say, I just about fell over! When he asked why my interest in marijuana, I explained I was a Michigan patient and was looking to move to Florida. I told him that I prefer cannabis over Vicodin for treating my pain. He said "that sounds like a safer choice. Vicodin is bad for your liver. And your pooper!" he chuckled. He shook my hand and welcomed me to the area. He offered me his card and said "if you decide to move down here and ever have any issues, just give me a call. We'll get it handled". I must say, it was a welcoming conversation and it made me feel like i may be making the right choice to move into this area. Florida has MM on the ballott this November. Anyone that has friends or family in Florida should put a bug in their ear to get to the polls and vote in favor of Medical Cannabis. 16 states cant be wrong. Medcnman.

• 2 weeks later...

Because my brother-in-law doesnt own a coffee pot, I have to head to 7-11 every morning to get my cup of Joe. This morning, I ran into a Hollywood Florida Police Officer. I struck up a conversation about the area as I am strongly considering moving down here. I asked where the best place to live would be. I asked about retail stores and crime rates. I also asked him about the drugs of choice in the area. The officer said that the biggest problem in this area is cocaine. Then I asked him about Cannabis. I asked him if legalizing Cannabis would help them focus on harder drugs without worrying about Cannabis users. The answer I got was quite surprising! The officer I spoke to said "we dont arrest people for Marijuana. Its not a priority". I asked what made the Hollywood Police department come to that conclusion. The officer said "in our eyes, marijuana is not a dangerous drug. It doesnt hurt people and I dont think we have ever had anyone die from a marijuana overdose". Needless to say, I just about fell over! When he asked why my interest in marijuana, I explained I was a Michigan patient and was looking to move to Florida. I told him that I prefer cannabis over Vicodin for treating my pain. He said "that sounds like a safer choice. Vicodin is bad for your liver. And your pooper!" he chuckled. He shook my hand and welcomed me to the area. He offered me his card and said "if you decide to move down here and ever have any issues, just give me a call. We'll get it handled". I must say, it was a welcoming conversation and it made me feel like i may be making the right choice to move into this area. Florida has MM on the ballott this November. Anyone that has friends or family in Florida should put a bug in their ear to get to the polls and vote in favor of Medical Cannabis. 16 states cant be wrong. Medcnman.

I can not believer i ran into you in the other state section - listen - you have a good law suite with vicodin. The combo is wrong.

vicodin has acetaminophen or tylenol this is very bad for your liver, plus it is short acting pain killer.

now you kind of slammed me in my welcomem, but i have been on oxy for over 10 years and never once took a viodin. naproxen is much better and safer

i take 500mg a day of time release while it is 12 hour dose it rough on your stomach, if you take 2. But if you take, nly one, it with a large meal and full stomach you be fine. i have done this for 10 years or more. if i go 2 a day for more then a few days i have stomach issues.

now i can take the 500mg time release, napersin, along with immediate release - generic alieve if needed occasionally

no more then 500mg of tynol should be take per day, i only take it the morning when i need something on empty stomach. plus i like beer. i know i messing with chit.

but all my drugs, i try make sure the pass through the bladder.

i take double dose of humeria too - just switched.

I can not believer i ran into you in the other state section - listen - you have a good law suite with vicodin. The combo is wrong.

vicodin has acetaminophen or tylenol this is very bad for your liver, plus it is short acting pain killer.

now you kind of slammed me in my welcomem, but i have been on oxy for over 10 years and never once took a viodin. naproxen is much better and safer

i take 500mg a day of time release while it is 12 hour dose it rough on your stomach, if you take 2. But if you take, nly one, it with a large meal and full stomach you be fine. i have done this for 10 years or more. if i go 2 a day for more then a few days i have stomach issues.

now i can take the 500mg time release, napersin, along with immediate release - generic alieve if needed occasionally

no more then 500mg of tynol should be take per day, i only take it the morning when i need something on empty stomach. plus i like beer. i know i messing with chit.

Why are you still here? Its obvious that your an unstable troll and you have no business being on this site. You have nothing to offer this community but purposeful illiteracy and useless comments. Go crawl back under the bridge you came from. Your not needed here. This is a community that assisits people in getting off of the Oxys. You seem to be quite content with an Oxy and a beer. And your moronic rants have shown that. Maybe you could find an "Oxys made me a moron" forum and troll there. Medcnman.

talking with folks about this issue is the best thing we can all so, glad you had such a candid conversation, we will miss you if you move but will wish you well

Why are you still here? Its obvious that your an unstable troll and you have no business being on this site. You have nothing to offer this community but purposeful illiteracy and useless comments. Go crawl back under the bridge you came from. Your not needed here. This is a community that assisits people in getting off of the Oxys. You seem to be quite content with an Oxy and a beer. And your moronic rants have shown that. Maybe you could find an "Oxys made me a moron" forum and troll there. Medcnman.

classic,,I was reading through this thread wondering what the point of oxymoron was and hit your reply,,been laughing for a bit now.

appreciate it medcnman, even if you leave the most beautiful state in the union,,,

w t eff?...no thanks id rather rub salt over open wounds then take ANY pill

Archived