Arizer Vaporizers...

badbert

Haven't posted in awhile. Thought i would do a quick review. I finally won my SSDI claim and received backpay. So I have rewarded myself with a few things needed and deserved... First I bought an Arizer extreme Q. I have never tried a real vaporizer before... Just know that with COPD smoking is out! Not complaining I do like my medibles! :) But i miss my glass collection! So I bought an Extreme Q. It does everything, vape whip fills bags...etc. I love it! Vapor is SO much nicer than smoke!! I turn the fan on and let tit fill my lungs, no cough... the taste is unbelievable! The vapor also accents the natural bronchodilator effect. It improves my breathing! As much as I love it though, it is a Bong type apparatus. meaning you can't take it with you... So I ordered the Solo. I love it too! Like its big brother the Solo is a very high quality machine. It fits in my pocket, tucked inside a little black velvet pouch. I keep the glass loaded and capped. It doesn't have a fan like the Q, but it gives milky vapor at 3!! I recommend both products!!

thats great!! I just received my Q today,,loving it,,just can't decide if I prefer the bag or the whip,,,

has anyone posted info about temps,,running at180 and seems great

also I have read that vaping is a thc delivery system and that the bud could then be used for brownies and such,,any truth to this

Glad to hear you guys are happy with the vapes! I think the extreme Q will be my next vape. I currently have an easy vape that I bought about 4-5 years ago...I've been happy with it (for the price) and it still works well but it does have a few deficencies I think the Q would remedy.

It suprises me to hear you're vaping at 180...my easy vape STARTS at 200 and goes up to 400...I started off using it at about 325, but I now am around 300 and it seems smoother...much lower temp than that and I don't think I get any vapor. As for using the vaped meds or "duff" there's definitely still some use for it...making it into butter or oil for brownies or cooking is a great way. Also, you can make QWISO hash with it. I've done both...made some gooballs from duff two Halloweens ago that people are still talking about and I made a nice batch of QWISO a couple of months ago that was quite lovely.

I'm curious to know what both of you think about your consumption rates after you've had the vapes for a week or month or whatever. A lot of people on here claim they use way less meds with the vape, but I find just the opposite...I go through way MORE for the same effect...and I vape my meds thoroughly. Don't get me wrong, I love the vape...it just costs!

Glad to hear you guys are happy with the vapes! I think the extreme Q will be my next vape. I currently have an easy vape that I bought about 4-5 years ago...I've been happy with it (for the price) and it still works well but it does have a few deficencies I think the Q would remedy.

It suprises me to hear you're vaping at 180...my easy vape STARTS at 200 and goes up to 400...I started off using it at about 325, but I now am around 300 and it seems smoother...much lower temp than that and I don't think I get any vapor. As for using the vaped meds or "duff" there's definitely still some use for it...making it into butter or oil for brownies or cooking is a great way. Also, you can make QWISO hash with it. I've done both...made some gooballs from duff two Halloweens ago that people are still talking about and I made a nice batch of QWISO a couple of months ago that was quite lovely.

I'm curious to know what both of you think about your consumption rates after you've had the vapes for a week or month or whatever. A lot of people on here claim they use way less meds with the vape, but I find just the opposite...I go through way MORE for the same effect...and I vape my meds thoroughly. Don't get me wrong, I love the vape...it just costs!

are you talking celsius,,,those darn canadiens only use celsius

thanksfor the info,,,and if today is an indicator I will be using more vaping

thats great!! I just received my Q today,,loving it,,just can't decide if I prefer the bag or the whip,,,

has anyone posted info about temps,,running at180 and seems great

also I have read that vaping is a thc delivery system and that the bud could then be used for brownies and such,,any truth to this

I heat mine to 210 then put the short one in, the one you use to fill your bag, and it is immediately vaporizing. Personally since I don't use it but at home the bag is a waste of time since it is instant vapor but I only need a few tokes before I am good to go.

Vap, stir, vap again then well I don't do this part but a friend does, smokes it through a pipe and gets high again! 3rd generation Don't see why it wouldn't work in brownies. :)

Duhh...shoulda thoughta that.

So if it is C, that converts to like over 350F. I'd start dialing it back a bit and see how low you can get it. What do your meds look like when you're done? Mine are an even brown color...not as dark as chocolate, but maybe like a nut brown/greenish color. One of the things I don't like about the Easy Vape is that the whip puts the meds quite close to the heating element and if left in place they will burn. The Q looks like the meds are a bit further from the direct heat and around an elbow so perhaps you need a bit higher heat. Am I correct in assuming you can put the whip on the base and leave it in place for a extended period of time without burning your meds? Also, when the whip is on the unit, does it swivel or pivot? Does the unit seem sturdy when in use?

Thanks!

Do you use a good grinder on your meds? I found that made a world of difference and I use way less then my friends who don't use one. They need to see that smoke before they think they are getting high so can suck a vap dry in one toke, then cough their silly lungs out. The finer you can get it the more thc is released.

Good question about the temp cause that seems way too high a temp to me. It would burn it up I would think and that is one nasty taste and eats the thc right up. I vap at 210 and if you read my prior post you'll see what else, just don't want to do a repeat and bore ya. :) I don't think you can go wrong with the Q, awesome and so very well made, love the remote and quiet fan when my lungs can't quite make the pull, instant vap, all the extras they give you, the little amount of meds I need, it is a really nice machine. Amazon has it right now for around $174 that includes shipping one used for about $130 but you need a couple of things like the bag and maybe a screen? Good deal.

Now that I read this could be C instead of F because it is hot as heck and can burn you if you touch the glass.

Have you all put your screen into the glass elbow instead of the glass bowl that fits into the machine? That really made for the quickest vap you can imagine.

Now that I read this could be C instead of F because it is hot as heck and can burn you if you touch the glass.

Have you all put your screen into the glass elbow instead of the glass bowl that fits into the machine? That really made for the quickest vap you can imagine.

read about that,, gonna try it out rightttt nowwww

thanks

Duhh...shoulda thoughta that.

So if it is C, that converts to like over 350F. I'd start dialing it back a bit and see how low you can get it. What do your meds look like when you're done? Mine are an even brown color...not as dark as chocolate, but maybe like a nut brown/greenish color. One of the things I don't like about the Easy Vape is that the whip puts the meds quite close to the heating element and if left in place they will burn. The Q looks like the meds are a bit further from the direct heat and around an elbow so perhaps you need a bit higher heat. Am I correct in assuming you can put the whip on the base and leave it in place for a extended period of time without burning your meds? Also, when the whip is on the unit, does it swivel or pivot? Does the unit seem sturdy when in use?

Thanks!

Yes the whip swivels all the way around the unit. They are very sturdy also.

I read somewhere that THC vaporizes at 392f. A lot of people use theirs at 365f. I start at 370. And work my way up to 392 as it cooks. On the Solo I start at 3 and go to 4 as it cooks. I am definitely using less, and yes the Duff still works. I don't understand how there could be anything left because it amazes me how long a bowl will give vapor!

Yah, that's where I have mine set at as well.

Vince at BDT recommended 383-392.

I haven't tried it at a lower setting though....

I also use the 392 setting but depending on the time and strain may use the 401 on occasion for vaping oils

I read somewhere that THC vaporizes at 392f. A lot of people use theirs at 365f. I start at 370. And work my way up to 392 as it cooks. On the Solo I start at 3 and go to 4 as it cooks. I am definitely using less, and yes the Duff still works. I don't understand how there could be anything left because it amazes me how long a bowl will give vapor!

Since mine is in C, heck it is right on the machine and I never noticed, I should probably turn mine down to 190c to 200, bump it down 10-20c.

Since mine is in C, heck it is right on the machine and I never noticed, I should probably turn mine down to 190c to 200, bump it down 10-20c.

You can change it to Fahrenheit pretty easy. Just turn on your vape, press the M button 6 times until it displays the current mode, then press the up or down arrow to change. FYI

A car jump pack with a inverter like the Cobra CJIC 350 is perfect for running one while camping , in medication tents or away from home where plugging in is difficult . You can buy a nice one from Arizer but it wont jump your car , fill your tires or give you emergency power and light during a failure .

The reason the cobra 350 is such a great unit is it has over charge protection so you can leave it plugged in to stay fully charged all the time . The battery is replaceable too you can find info online . They sell them cheap during the summer if you catch the liquidation sale each year to rid inventory of old stock because batteries do deteriorate over time . Watch

Amazon if you want one .

Archived