I Made Blue Rhino Seeds

Guest zigg01

I made a cross of white rhino crossed with blue streak and it smells so fruity I cant wait till its done.I have a buch of strains that I have made.

Kool your own creation. U can't get more rewarding than that . What else ya make? I have a plushberry male I may make F2s with and do a few crosses. I also think that I just got 3/3 dj short Flo males 

Guest zigg01

Ive got apollo 13 x bluestreak,danny trevino x bluestreak,kush berry skunk x blue streak,bubblelicous x diesle ryder they turned out regular seeds not auto.Ive got a few more.

Ive got apollo 13 x bluestreak,danny trevino x bluestreak,kush berry skunk x blue streak,bubblelicous x diesle ryder they turned out regular seeds not auto.Ive got a few more.

That is really cool, patting you on the back. Something I have thought about but not attempted. This fascinates me.

Guest zigg01

That is really cool, patting you on the back. Something I have thought about but not attempted. This fascinates me.

Thank you Ive been working on this for a few years 12 plants it takes awhile to bread.