Show Us The Books.

Can we see financial records for the MMMA? I am sure you understand as your legitimacy has been brought into question. It is disheartening to see former moderators to be threatened for asking the same question.

"You should also be very careful of what you say. If you say anything threatening on this website again I will put you on post moderation. Your pseudo-criminal behavior will no longer be tolerated here."

Can we see financial records for the MMMA? I am sure you understand as your legitimacy has been brought into question. It is disheartening to see former moderators to be threatened for asking the same question.

"You should also be very careful of what you say. If you say anything threatening on this website again I will put you on post moderation. Your pseudo-criminal behavior will no longer be tolerated here."

Sorry, that comment was not about asking the question, but for comments that were made toward other activists last week.

Mr. Reyes seemed to miss Scrogs' question, so here it is posted again.

Archived