How Are You Able To Email Me?

Im not going to call you out or say your name like you said mine.

I already blocked you. STOP EMAILING ME!!!

How did you even get my email address?

I don't like drama and I am asking you nicely to please stop contacting me. It is getting tremendously annoying.

How about this... leave me alone on all websites?

If you're bothering me the mode of.communication doesn't really matter.

Stop.contacting.me.... please. Im.asking.nicely. you are becoming very annoying and I don't know.what I can say to.convince you that I don't want to talk.to you

If.you want.to.aapologize.for.being.mean.thats one thing but anything short.of that. Keep.it to.yourself

I didn't say your name.in my.post so you took it.upon yourself to start this up on my thread.

And i didnt delete the message I blocked you.

Admin if you have our pm. Somewhere please post.it.... you have my permission so everyone can see how the conversation went...

Coward? ... funny... im a veteran ... I've never been afraid of a fight or dialogue. It just became increasingly obvious that you don't have all.of.your mental faculties at your disposal so i choose not.to participate in a foolish conversation. I am more than willing to let you have it with yourself.

Please feel free not.to respond and I will let this fizzle out as I.have no.desire to see.it continue.

Im not going to call you out or say your name like you said mine.

I already blocked you. STOP EMAILING ME!!!

How did you even get my email address?

I don't like drama and I am asking you nicely to please stop contacting me. It is getting tremendously annoying.

Hey There newbie, are you aware that you have your contact me by email setting on in your profile?

That can be easily turned off by adjusting your settings under the 'edit my profile' tab in your profile. Give that a try and see if you still have issues. If you need assitance feel free to PM me.

Trix

:bong2:

How about this... leave me alone on all websites?

If you're bothering me the mode of.communication doesn't really matter.

Stop.contacting.me.... please. Im.asking.nicely. you are becoming very annoying and I don't know.what I can say to.convince you that I don't want to talk.to you

If.you want.to.aapologize.for.being.mean.thats one thing but anything short.of that. Keep.it to.yourself

I didn't say your name.in my.post so you took it.upon yourself to start this up on my thread.

And i didnt delete the message I blocked you.

Admin if you have our pm. Somewhere please post.it.... you have my permission so everyone can see how the conversation went...

Coward? ... funny... im a veteran ... I've never been afraid of a fight or dialogue. It just became increasingly obvious that you don't have all.of.your mental faculties at your disposal so i choose not.to participate in a foolish conversation. I am more than willing to let you have it with yourself.

Please feel free not.to respond and I will let this fizzle out as I.have no.desire to see.it continue.

Really? You have no desire to let this continue? Laughing. Yawn.

Round Two was the final round and it clearly went to Newbie 313.

Don't mess with Newbie 313. He is a nice guy.

Hugs & Kisses

Mizerman

p.s. are you the one who wrote the idiotic marijuana addiction editorial in the Oakland Press?

Archived