In Search Of

Fat Freddy

I have noted that my previous thread was locked. All I need to know now is What is the truth?

Some view me as being misguided. That's cool, please be so kind to show me the truth. If you will be so kind to direct me to a posting or link showing me the proposals

I would be more then happy to read them.

Deception is often concealed in a veil of silence.

Here you go:

http://michiganmedic...pic/38806-macc/

Ummm checked it out, seems a little dead.

Become a member?? Not without something to read that will give me some insight as to their point of view....

Well that looked like a waste of time.

next suggestion?

Well where are those that said that that post was slander etc?

You stated that it was misinformation.

And as to the slander part I merely posted something someone else wrote in search of the truth. Note: I highlighted in red my areas of concerns and wrote my views.

To my dismay all I got was attacked for seeking the truth. That in and of it's self spoke volumes to me.

If you wish to attack me for seeking the truth in any matter so be it, but before you do ask your self why is this member presenting this, what is his concern?

I did not take a side in the dispute, nor will I now.

All I am asking is SHOW me the truth!

Looks like maybe I should call you all out. Seeing that you offered the statement that this has been discussed.

Plz keep in mind that I seek the truth on which to base my actions.

Lets start with

Restorium2

Staff,

You are alright with someone cutting down a group with information we have already learned is false by logical thinking and honest testimomy from the groups involved? This is a step backwards at a time when it is important to move forward.

Show me where on this site the honest testimony.

Next:

Do what you wish to as a patient by all means. But when a post comes out that is obviously spam with hate included, misinformed hateful speech, and as a staff member, you say you are all right with it, that is an endorsement. Maybe put a disclaimer up next time you jump on board with this hateful spam when you like it as a patient. Just a suggestion. The only hate I have is for back door deals that infringe on my voted for rights. I may be misinformed and thus I ask for clarification and yet little has been referenced.We are supposed to be a community here with open discussions yes? So why attack a mod for standing for liberty?

Now

cristinew

please feel free to show me to the truth. You seem to speak from a point of knowledge. In no way did I wish to insult anyone or any organization, I voiced my disdain for the ideal that my right to cultivate on my private property would be taken from me and placed in the hands of others. That was not what I voted for when I voted for the MMM act.

The topic was locked by Longhair, I am ok with that, what really concerns me that people attacked Medcnman for taking a stand for free speech. And to top it off not one of you who attacked him had the kahunas to post factual information to illustrate your claims that what I was making a statement about was false. Remember I like others are caught in the middle and we do not know who to believe. You want my support then inform me please. If necessary I will contact my state rep and I know he will send me what ever is set on the table. Because he was one of the reps that stood for the patients and caregivers.I will be watching this thread for any truthful information.

• <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Archived