Howdy

Hi, I just moved back to michigan a few weeks ago. I hav'nt smoked any in years but I've recently begun having horrible pain attacks again. I'm allergic to all opiates and trying to find an mm doc in the cadillac/ traverse city area. I've got severe fibromyalgia, crohn's, arthritis, nerve/spine damage, and diabetes. I take neurontin, ketoprofin and bentyl but if I have super bad episodes, it just does'nt cut it. If I am lucky, I pass out from the pain. I own a farm and need to be able to work but I can't like this. As I type this I'm looking out the window at all my 2000 iris plants that need to go into the ground after we just moved them from PA...but I can't function. About an hour ago I would not have even been able to sit at the keyboard from the pain. Fortunately it's eased up a tad.

Dang

Sorry to hear of your troubles eh

I would have thought you may have made some sort of primary doctor arrangements prior to arriving but I am sure someone will help you with that

Passing out in pain is not "living"

Really doesn't work here like a Fastfood drive thru

Takes a little networking and unfortunately time

speaking of time , I am no expert but it sures seems awful early to be planting iris's in T/C :cold:

Greenhouse, maybe?

Well your too far for me to help, but good luck with your new home and glad the pain eased up

Just stopped to say Welcome

Well I figured I'd go back to the baldwin clinic and I have enough refills from PA to hold me over for 3 months, but it was'nt until I got here the pain started giving me fits again, so I was'nt expecting to need marijuana. I think it's all the stress from the move or maybe it's it's just michigan LOL Well, with the irises, I had to dig them before they bloomed in PA, that or wait and I had to move now so I did'nt want to leave them down there unattended. The ground is thawed, so they can go in now. If I do it early enough I may still get blooms but now I'm having these horrible attacks again. I hav'nt had them this bad in so long...I guess I thought I had gotten better.

Doctors advertize in the trade magazines ? I'll check. I've never bought any of the trade magazines. I'm not a habitual user, like I said it's been years. I did speak at a small medical legalization rally here once many years ago.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Hi. New to the whole process. My issue is chronic pain, I have several broken bones in my feet. I have some experience, but not for years. Just trying to immerse myself in the culture and make some contacs .l am in the G.R. area. And garden ready.

State ID LOL I hav'nt even thought of that. I have a driver's license but I no longer drive. I suppose I should get an ID eh ? LOL Thank you for reminding me ! So how do I find the compassion club in TC ? Are they in the phone book ? I'm seriously stupid about these matters. I've been here for a month.

Archived