Cannabis For Thought

restlesslegs

One of the old ways of thinking is cannabis is a gateway drug leading to the more dangerous drugs. Here is a finding from an intense study that gave me some thought:

Although deemed “non-psychoactive,” CBD reduces anxiety by affecting the serotonin receptors. It also reduces cravings —for heroin, cocaine,

food, nicotine and other addictive substances.

Cigarettes and alcohol are the ultimate gateway drugs, probably followed by prescription narcotics.

99% of the people that I have known who smoke cannabis would never consider putting coke or heroin in their bodies.

"99% of the people that I have known who smoke cannabis would never consider putting coke or heroin in their bodies." This is correct!

Cigarettes and alcohol are the ultimate gateway drugs, probably followed by prescription narcotics.

99% of the people that I have known who smoke cannabis would never consider putting coke or heroin in their bodies.

What do cigarettes lead to? I am a smoker so I must be going to use drugs? LOL I don't understand that statement. Nicotine is so highly addictive it is really hard to quit. I can not imagine what it leads to the use of.........

Archived