Topical Oinments For Pain

I have been using Dr. Diane's infused Olive Oil as a topical oinment on my wife's disabled shoulder. I'd like to try some RSO in an oil base of some type to rub on her shoulder. Any idea on amount of RSO per oil amount or perhaps what oil might be best for topical use. As far as mixing the two (RSO and Oil) I figured a low heat of 120' or so , just to melt the RSO and make it more mixable. Any ideas on that would also be helpful. thanks

Burts Bees a farmers friend salve works well with rso.

It melts easily in a hot water bath and rso dissolves in it nicley with a little stirring. It will harden back up at room temperature and stay iniform.

One gram per 3 ounce tin of salve has helped with rickets/shingles, arthritus, and reduces scarring I am told.

1/2 gram per tin could work well also, i just tried 1gram per tin and it worked well so i kept making it that way.

Another thing all together that might help is a root infused coconut oil.

Washed clean roots chopped and boiled in coconut oil and water (like making canna butter).will result in an oil that works great for arthritus or any joint pain i have run into..

I have used the oil straight or mixed with Burts Bees ff salve also. Works either way.

It is also nice to be able to use the roots.

Hope this helps,

R

I prefer the topicals. As massage oils, sesame seed and grape seed are nice, as is coconut. Use 2-3 oz. of material per pint of oil. Sesame oil should be refrigerated. All parts of the cannabis plant are usable.

I have a simple recipe in my cookbook: Chocolate's Infusions Medical Edibles and More.