Lowryder=ambien Replacement?

A few days ago I got a sample of 'Lowryder' (not auto). I went to sleep 30 minutes after a smoke. Each time since I react the same. Never have I had this sleep reaction from a strain repeated every time I smoke it, as I have from this Lowryder. And there's no morning (hangover) grogginess, as I experience with Ambien. The bad thing with Lowryder is that during the day the sleep reaction hits me without warning, and despite being well-rested, I sleep again juut as tho I'd been up all night.

A few days ago I got a sample of 'Lowryder' (not auto). I went to sleep 30 minutes after a smoke. Each time since I react the same. Never have I had this sleep reaction from a strain repeated every time I smoke it, as I have from this Lowryder. And there's no morning (hangover) grogginess, as I experience with Ambien. The bad thing with Lowryder is that during the day the sleep reaction hits me without warning, and despite being well-rested, I sleep again juut as tho I'd been up all night.

i guess thats why people can not drive after using