Hello

New patient in Michigan. Ready to learn new things and meet new people with the same passion I have for this miracle plant. I bring 38+ years experience in everything from legal issues, medical benefits, to cultivation, breeding and so much more.

Looking forward to reading more post. So far I've seen very friendly, informative posting and comments. This looks like a great website.

Wishing everyone a great day and good health!

Birdman

New patient in Michigan. Ready to learn new things and meet new people with the same passion I have for this miracle plant. I bring 38+ years experience in everything from legal issues, medical benefits, to cultivation, breeding and so much more.

Looking forward to reading more post. So far I've seen very friendly, informative posting and comments. This looks like a great website.

Wishing everyone a great day and good health!

Birdman

Welcome to the site Birdman,

Looks like you will be a great asset to the community in many ways, hope to read many of your posts in the future.

You arrived at a pivotal point in time, with all the new court rulings handed down from the Supreme Court, Hopefully you will find the information here to be of assistance in areas that you had previously not been made aware of yet.

With your post you seem to be well versed in the marijuana culture, and possibly can contribute some of that knowledge you have learned over the years here, to further assist with the new members of the Medical Marijuana community!

Glad to have you aboard,

Trix

:bong2:

Welcome to the site Birdman,

Looks like you will be a great asset to the community in many ways, hope to read many of your posts in the future.

You arrived at a pivotal point in time, with all the new court rulings handed down from the Supreme Court, Hopefully you will find the information here to be of assistance in areas that you had previously not been made aware of yet.

With your post you seem to be well versed in the marijuana culture, and possibly can contribute some of that knowledge you have learned over the years here, to further assist with the new members of the Medical Marijuana community!

Glad to have you aboard,

Trix

:bong2:

Thank you and yes I timed it very well. Hope to see more dispenseries open. Or better yet full legalization! Time to end the lies. Thanks again for the welcome!

• 3 months later...

Welcome Birdman. It is an honor to greet someone with such a depth of past experiences. I'm sure that we can all learn much from your posts. Looking forward to following them and again, welcome!

Thanks for the welcome and as I told FF above, I'm sorry for the delay as I had some health problems arise but they are under control and it's time to get busy and catch up.