Hermie? Seeds?

Day 58 flower, DWC, I flushed the world of seeds feminized strawberry blue 3 days ago. The feminized th seeds sage n sour is still using nutes. Today I picked a bit of a bud to scope it and discovered what look like little seeds. Then out of curiosity I looked at the sage n sour and also found little seed like things in the buds. They have been heat stressed, 90 plus degree heat, but I cannot find any signs of herm. I have looked everywhere.

IMG 20120627 190640

IMG 20120627 191954

IMG 20120627 192005

IMG 20120627 190707

IMG 20120627 190744

The trich's look mostly cloudy and planning on flushing for 2 weeks. Also, I have two more plants in the same room, day 27 of flower, is there anyway these new plants wont end up with seeds? I can put up the divider wall between the new plants and old if it will help at all.

Being that I am so close to harvest, within 2wks, how much are these lil seeds going to hurt me in the end?

Thank you for the help.

ruan99

they are quite small. guess i need to sanitize the room and try again.

edit: i am going to look for the sob that knocked up my girls. grabbing the shotgun...

the 27 day old girls are also with child. I will harvest the adults in 12 days like planned and think I should scrap the 27day girls. Is there any reason I should let the new 27day finish? When I harvest I have clones ready to replace everything. Using same genetics and trying harder not to stress them out. I know I had multiple 100 degree temps, fried the top leaves but the buds look healthy. I have since gotten an air conditioner and better ventilation.

Edited by ruan99

It's been 7 days and none of the pistils on the 5 wk old are turning color nor are they receding. They are all white and standing proud and tall. I have read that shortly after pollination the pistils will recede back into the calyx and turn brown. Trying to disprove the null hypothesis.