Whats Up! Checking In. From Da Rapids Of Grand

hello all. i like smoking on the headiest of herbs, insane genetics, breeding and helping people. i kinda like to think im a strain encyclopedia. always looking to learn more. michigan medical marijuana compliant. what im currently smoking on

Hells Angel OG

IMG_1527.jpg

the white x spacebomb or killer queen i dont remeber.. medicated. ill have to medicate and figure out if its ind or sat.

IMG_1524.jpg

chem 91 skunk va ;)

IMG_1338.jpg

Hollering down to my home town of GR..hows it going? P.S , can you send up some smelt from Fat Mans Fish Fry?...lol j/k..

haha FMFF all day! haha. i remember way back when asking you about.. ummm. idk i cant remeber at the moment. it was my first grow, OH! super silver haze x OG kush i think. i was gonna pick up some clones but i never ended up having the donation amount though. either way you were really helpful. right on man.

Edited by DANAKROYD

haha FMFF all day! haha. i remember way back when asking you about.. ummm. idk i cant remeber at the moment. it was my first grow, OH! super silver haze x OG kush i think. i was gonna pick up some clones but i never ended up having the donation amount though. either way you were really helpful. right on man.

Send me a pm, I am sure we can work out something..I LOST HER FOR A MIN..i HAVE SOME IN CLONER GROWING AS I TYPE... Theres a event coming up TOMORROW..Check out our Clare County Compassion Club site for details..Falmouth,Michigan.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/