Help With Mildew And Irony! High Cbd Issue.

mrd

Here's the scene I received from another mmj involved individual (thanks again) cuts of 3 high cbd plants. I had another person grow them out since I am always battling spider mites and did not want others who might end up with it , to get them too.

All well and good the plants are over 2.5 ft high. She has had problems cloning which is likely the result of her having issues with mildew since she is usually fine with cloning. Now she supposedly has the type of mildew that prefers high humidity. She also claims the problem is systemic and all she can do to eliminate it from the environment is to flower out things and then tear, sanitize everything and start over. She wants rid of it.

Her veg room is separate from the flower room where she had the problem. Her flower room has negative air pressure so the veg room plants are not getting the spores from the mildew. At least in theory.

Now I can get the plants but I do not want the problem. I have a low humidity environment. No mildew but mites like it.

My intention was for others to be able to utilize these high CBD items. (You know who you are!)

Now I am in a quandary Do I take the plants back to my site? Is it really systematic? Anyone have any GOOD suggestions on how to deal with this? (Don't guess)

Spooky stuff man... I have to believe that powdery mildew is the worst thing that can happen to an indoor grower. I would never take the chance on destroying my babies. There will be other CBD phenotypes in the future man. It is not worth it!

I have never not had to deal with this blight yet, but my good friend did last summer. He had it hitchhike in on a clone. After trying everything for almost a year he decided all that was left to do was to clear out both his veg, and flowering rooms, Bleaching them out, cleaing out his system, sulfer bombing and replacing all tubing and fittings,

Had to start over from scratch with his genetics as well.

Is it really systematic.... no not relay what it does is put a root like in the leaf... then it grows the powder ..silica in the root zone helps make the leafs thicker and harder for it to get in also they have found out spraying silica don't work as well but i still spray and root zone as a preventive .... neem also helps like free country said another that works well is SM-90..plus u can mix the silica with it... most store bought will only keep it down for a week... not sure f u ever get rid of it but when u have it knocked down if ur rooms at the right environment it wont come back till conditions r right for it again.... i herd of a sterilize with bleach that's supposed to kill it but i never tried to do it myself so no clue...

Edited by kak