Hello All, Looking For Help On Just About Everything,,,

One problem you have is your flower room getting down to 50 at night. That's too cold and way too big a difference from your high temps. With a lights-on temp of 80, your lights-off temp shouldn't be lower than the high 60's. Also, your ph is too high. Better to be in the low 6's.

Best of luck to you, and welcome back.

ok,, I prolly need to put a heater in the flower room then for at night,,,thank u for the help

Actually it was made because not everyone wants what you have for trade. What do you do if you have potatoes and want bread, but can only find one person that wants potatoes and they only have fish to trade?

I love fish,, would gladly trade for fish, since I can't seem to catch them if my life was on the line,,, lol

Hi there are a lot of issues in your growing methods that should be addressed. For starters, miracle grow soil is terrible soil for cannabis...it has time released nutrients that are way too hot for the plants. The organic line of miracle grow soil does not have the fertilizer but is also wayyyy too hot with nitrogen. Avoid this soil at all costs. I'd stick with the ocean forest soil but cut it with 1/3 perlite. Even better yet, go with sunshine #4 soil...the coco fibre in it is a nice additive to promote oxygen, drainage, and for keeping adequate moisture. Next issue is the well water. Sitting it out is doing nothing but changing the emp. Setting out the water is generally something you do to city water to evaporate chlorine. Most likely you will have elevated levels of calcium and/or magnesium in your water. A water softener will equal death for your plants, do not use one unless you are using a reverse osmosis unit AFTER the water treated with a water softener. Get a ppm reading of your water. if it reads over 150ppm either use a RO filter unit or use a hardwater nutrient formula (General hydroponics and Ionic both have good lines specifically for hard water) make sure you PH your water after adding your nutrients 5.6 to 6.2. Its good to not always have the exact same ph because different nutes are absorbed at different ph levels. NExt up is your plant environment. 50 degrees is a little chilly for vegging plants. not terrible, but it will slow the growth. 80 degrees is great, and Ideally, low temps around 65-68 would be better than 50. What I do not like is that 70% humidity. You are asking for mold and mildew, especially with the temp fluctuations... If you just adhere to these simple steps, I think it will drastically change your plant health. Good luck!

Ok,, listening to everything you said,,, taking it all in,, but wondering,, what would you suggest for humidity then?

But yes good luck kentuky rain it is nice to see you here!

It is illegal so currently I cannot help you just like the others cannot... Sucks I know

Well I tell you what you may sighn me up as your caregiver for 21 days. I will give you seeds. After I give you seeds or clones and a bag you take your card back for I only would be interested in a very short term deal.

This is ofcourse a last resort.

You may use me I do not mind. Welcome to MI

Do what?