Would You Let Tom Chi Try Helping You With Pain?

I am a YT subscriber of this guy, but somewhat skeptical when he says he can heal many physical ailments just using his healing touch. I have seen many testimonials and my inbox is somewhat flooded with new ones like this one now.

Since I know there are many pain patients here, and since I can assure you this guy is for REAL when it comes to his Wing Chun Kung Fu, I just figured I would toss it out here and see if anyone would consider seeing him.

I probably would if I didn't have to go to NY, but would feel better if I saw someone from here also with positive testimonials.

From what I have seen many physical therapies work and seem to heal pain, but generally only temporary and many therapists will tell you you must strenghen your core and other muscles and improve your posture to heal which I believe currently, but not always easy for sure.

Some of these Chinese martial arts guys have a unique understanding of the mechanics of human movement, as well as pressure point manipulations.

Edited by shredder0911

I see a physical therapist twice a week who does cranial-sacral manual on pressure points. Beaumont Hospital and St. John's Hospitals around Detroit are alone in hosting a practitioner in this field (cranio-sacral), despite the cries of 'charlatans' on the web. When i began therapy I could not turn my head to the right when lying on my stomach, and between 3 certified practitioners who practice the 'laying on of hands', they have fixed that as well as the crunching in my left jaw. But the web decries cranio-sacral as fraud. And I supppose it could be placebo, but even if it is all in my head (cranio-pun), what wonderful relief from how things were!

I see a physical therapist twice a week who does cranial-sacral manual on pressure points. Beaumont Hospital and St. John's Hospitals around Detroit are alone in hosting a practitioner in this field (cranio-sacral), despite the cries of 'charlatans' on the web. When i began therapy I could not turn my head to the right when lying on my stomach, and between 3 certified practitioners who practice the 'laying on of hands', they have fixed that as well as the crunching in my left jaw. But the web decries cranio-sacral as fraud. And I supppose it could be placebo, but even if it is all in my head (cranio-pun), what wonderful relief from how things were!

I am really glad you feel better, after all that is the goal, if not the plan! I had put off going to the dentist for a long time since I had medical/dental and heard lots of media horror stories. However, when I went in last year I was happy to see the Dr checking for TMJ, which you might want to checkout, as well as anything unusual in the/my mouth in general.

If anyone is bored, watch Tom Chi on WC demos, he knows his schtuff, but not the most patient of Sifus at times which I guess is what makes it entertaining for me.

I would just like to know whether these improvements are permanent, temporary, hoax, whatever. As I said I am a skeptic, but don't wanna fight Sifu Tom either, haha.

Edited by shredder0911

Cranio Sacral Therapy is for real! I had a girlfriend that was certified in it and treated me. With very little pressure ever, that CST makes a tremendous difference. Glad to hear it helped you too Pic.

I am really glad you feel better, after all that is the goal, if not the plan! I had put off going to the dentist for a long time since I had medical/dental and heard lots of media horror stories. However, when I went in last year I was happy to see the Dr checking for TMJ, which you might want to checkout, as well as anything unusual in the/my mouth in general.

If anyone is bored, watch Tom Chi on WC demos, he knows his schtuff, but not the most patient of Sifus at times which I guess is what makes it entertaining for me.

I would just like to know whether these improvements are permanent, temporary, hoax, whatever. As I said I am a skeptic, but don't wanna fight Sifu Tom either, haha.

My first fix through cranio-sacral was good for 8 years of relief and normalcy, until i suffered a vehicle-person collision.

My first fix through cranio-sacral was good for 8 years of relief and normalcy, until i suffered a vehicle-person collision.

I suffered a PT Cruiser up the tailPiPe(s) last March, which added to my list of aches. If we have several interested, I will email Sifu Tom and see how much he needs to come to Mi for a clinic, but not sure whether he would do it or not. I myself would like to get some WingChun hands on time with him, after he fixes my aches and pains, haha ;~}