New Grower And Have Some Questions

Hi everyone i am a new grower and have never done any of this before. here is my setup i have a 3x3x6 secret jardin grow tent, a lumatek 1,000w air cooled digital dimmable ballast i am running a 400w sunleaves optilume mh bulb for veg and for flower i have a 400w digilux hps bulb, i have a sunspot 6 air colled reflector, i also have a 6in valuline centrifigal fan that i have pulling all of the hot air out of my grow tent and reflector and blowing it outside i also have a can 33 carbon filter that i will be hooking up once i start to flower. also i am growing them in happy frog potting soil. now a few questions that i have are

1.what is the ideal ph level throughout my grow?

2. how far should my light be from the top of my plants?

3.how do you flush your plants?

4.how long should i veg for? and also i am vegging for 18/6 right now is that good?

5.how do i add nutrients?

6.how often should i water my plants?

7.can i use 3 gallon pots for the whole grow?

8.do you think i have a good setup? or should i change some things? but i cant get a bigger tent cuz i am growing in the basement and all i have to work with is 6ft

if somebody could please anwser these questions it will help me out so much because im not really sure what i am doing and i dont really wanna mess anything up i will also take some pics let me know what you think

1.what is the ideal Ph level throughout my grow?

(6.0 - 6.8)

2. how far should my light be from the top of my plants?

(With air cooled hoods you can have them within inches but id say 6 inches is a good start put your hand under them you will feel the lamp begin to  burn your hand)

3.how do you flush your plants?

(Straight water around the 14th day until they finished during this period no nutrients are used)

4.how long should i veg for? and also i am vegging for 18/6 right now is that good?

(Depends on a few things how much grow room in height  I usually put mine in at the 21- 26 inch point  18-6 is good for the vegging plants ). 

5.how do i add nutrients?

(You read the nutrient company's suggested amounts per gallon of water I feed then water the next time they need it .)

6.how often should i water my plants?

(When you get your plants in you pots feel how heavy they are before watering the first time use that as a bench mark letting the plants droop from lack of water will affect your plants health and yield.)

7.can i use 3 gallon pots for the whole grow?

(Depends on your grow space 3 gallon pots stunt the plants growth and lessen the harvest IMO 5 gallon pots should be your minimum pot size.)

8.do you think i have a good setup? or should i change some things? but i cant get a bigger tent cuz i am growing in the basement and all i have to work with is 6ft .

(Sounds like you have all the gear you need for now you can always upgrade or downgrade if need be)