Plant Issue Please Help

williams2311

Ok guys iv said it before but im sorry for all the posting i have been doing but i do really appreciate all of your help but as far as the problem i have now iv looked online and cant really find nothing that looks like what i have got going on and its really starting to bug me as my other plant is growing like crazy but here is some pics if you could help me out 

http://s871.photobucket.com/user/truckfan2311/slideshow/plants

Edited by williams2311

The first two are the bubblegum i have which seems to be growing good and the other 4 pics are of a cherry pie strain i got which is the one that had the bugs (i have not seen then again since i sprayed with 203) but im just not sure what could be causing it.

maybe root lock, most likely mites, treat them again, dont leave them with the other plants, try putting some vasoline at the bottom of the stalk in case it is a bug that goes down the plant down to the roots, the vasoline will make them stick/stuck and you may see some with your magnifyer!

Best of luck, id get rid of the lil ones, and just keep the bubblegums, are they all in veg? how many hrs do you leave the lights on for veg?, I would just get rid of the cherry pie, I like apple pie better!

Peace

Jim

maybe root lock, most likely mites, treat them again, dont leave them with the other plants, try putting some vasoline at the bottom of the stalk in case it is a bug that goes down the plant down to the roots, the vasoline will make them stick/stuck and you may see some with your magnifyer!

Best of luck, id get rid of the lil ones, and just keep the bubblegums, are they all in veg? how many hrs do you leave the lights on for veg?, I would just get rid of the cherry pie, I like apple pie better!

Peace

Jim

Yes both in veg they are on 24 hrs under two cool blue t5 4 footers also should i try to dip in dawn dish soup then put the vasoline on bottom? Also anything I can do as far as root lock? I really dont want to throw it out it has a two week guarantee that is up friday I at least want to try fixing it

Yes both in veg they are on 24 hrs under two cool blue t5 4 footers also should i try to dip in dawn dish soup then put the vasoline on bottom? Also anything I can do as far as root lock? I really dont want to throw it out it has a two week guarantee that is up friday I at least want to try fixing it

Than treat the ones that are not doing well, and put them in another room under a shop lite, leave the light on 24/7 if it dont get any better dont put them with the bubble gums again, Id most def seperate them and I dont mean in the same room, if the had or have mites your pretty much bumming!

Peace

Jim

p.s experiment how ever you want with them just keep em away from you plants that are not showing signs!, those plants are small enough to put them in the bath tub and spray the heck out of them, so are the  bubble gums, ive taken them right in the shower and washed most of the mites away, but not all of them, they may go away for a wk and boom they are back, its because you only got rid of the adults and not the eggs!

dont put any nutes in them for a while, pour some ph'd water thru them and see how they do, I dont think you said what your medium is, i use promix because it seems to drain real well, ive poured over 25 gallons of water into a 10 gallon bucket to bring the ph up and the ppm's down!

Edited by phaquetoo