Carrier Oils

I agree to a certain extent, that it doesn't have to be this complicated. There might be many for whom this seems excessive. In my mind, it all comes down to how much a person is attempting to get out of cannabis treatments. 

We could take this one step further and ask:   

Why grow, or buy domestic, when there's import/schwag that's cheaper?

Who cares about cannabinoid profiles and testing?   

What difference do fatty acid derivatives and polyphenols make?      

In my mind, it all comes down to maximizing therapeutic potential.

If fatty acid derivatives, polyphenols, or anything else, can be used to gain therapeutic benefit (which they can), I feel it's worthy of exploration. 

I think a lot of us are interested in this research.  I appreciate in vivo's efforts.  With so little of this done or published over the last century, there is a lot of catching up to be done.

If I could ask one thing of posters it would be to simplify the explanations a bit for this audience.  If folks are like me, and I know I am, much of the information sails over the head.  I have the feeling that researchers have posted some profound information that could help us all but that I may have missed the practical implications.

Anyway, please keep up the fine work!

Thanks for the encouragement. If breaking down jargon and terms will increase participation, I'll attempt to focus more on that.

Always feel free to ask any questions. I may not know the answer, but our level of comprehension is likely to increase through such discussions.