Any Video Of Evidentiary Hearings Out There?

what is an evidentiary hearing

evidentiary hearing, i'm not sure where the evidentiary hearing starts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdWZ55w5CGs

another evidentiary hearing

pt 2

i guess you call witnesses, submit testimony and records, papers, cards, etc.

none of this is legal advice! dang its pretty complicated in court to go it alone.

hopefully if you make it out, you will write up your experience and what happens and what has to happen in court :)

vandussen recorded bob reddens trial, right before bobs doctor was going to testify in a section 8 evidentiary hearing, the prosecutor blurted out that she could file charges against said doctor.

so that shut down that hearing real quick lol. you can see his videos on vandussens page

vimeo.com/user1676477

i dont remember if theres a hearing in there. its been a while since i watched those videos.

Edited by t-pain

Any medical marijuana ones? Was Bob Reddens a Evidentiary or pre trial?

They don't let me bring any electronics into court with me.  I wish I had video of what I've seen and heard from the city attny and then in court when the judge flips the script (to the truth) as a defendant is entering a plea.  They look stupid standing there after they just said they were guilty withdrawing the plea.  If you could put it in context they were just told in the cell by the city attny "plead guilty and we'll get you home for dinner"............

I saw that and then this guy comes and tries to talk to me through the meal slot in the court lock up.......I'm like stop, I haven't waived privilege, you're not discussing my case with all these jokers around......who are you???  Oh, you're the city attny.

I honestly thought as when he was talking to this poor, obviously mentally scarred kid that he was the Pub Defender ........ 

this video then

I loved the back of Tory's head just shaking in disbelief through the whole hearing.  I could tell she had had it.  At the end she just throws up her arms.

It's like "really, now you're threatening my Dr........ you people will just do or say anything to suppress the truth and keep dragging me and my name through the mud"

Interesting videos, I suppose there wasn't a video of Kiels jury trial w/ arguments?

vandussen recorded bob reddens trial, right before bobs doctor was going to testify in a section 8 evidentiary hearing, the prosecutor blurted out that she could file charges against said doctor.

so that shut down that hearing real quick lol. you can see his videos on vandussens page

vimeo.com/user1676477

i dont remember if theres a hearing in there. its been a while since i watched those videos.