Happynodes

Opening for 1 patient in Livingston County

Livingston county area caregiver has an opening for 1 patient.  I have been a Michigan caregiver since 2009. Strains include White Widow, White Rhino. OG Kush, Vanilla Kush, Great Lakes Kush, Durban Poison, Platinum Girl Scout Cookie, Blue Dream and Black Ghanni.

I rotate strains, 1 week it's say white widow, the next could be girl scout cookie or blue dream. It all depends on what's ready to flower next. Different flavor each week all for the same donation. So no, I lose no coin.

I got mine from a place in Canada called Crop King Seeds. Took about 10 days to get. No issues and all seeds sprouted, all were female. I would definitely recommend them.

Get clones if possible  makes it much easier to get started and if your using regular non feminized seeds you wont have to go through the hassle of sexing the plants and your sure that they are females.