Nutrient burn and recovery

caregiver123

I had a couple plants get what I believe is nutrient burn. I was gone for 3 days and they drank more out of their dwc buckets than anticipated. There was most likely nutrient buildup at the bottom and only an inch or two of water remained once I returned. I had switched them to 12/12 a week earlier. They had been vegging for 7 weeks so they are quite large to say the least with a root system that takes up about half the bucket. Strain is Waikiki Queen. I already swapped out the water on them, let them chill for a day or so in plain (ph 5.5-6) water and then gave them the half strength GH nutrients they have been getting. They seem to be doing ok, not drooping or anything. Only the upper fan leaves got burned, most of the ones nearest to the flowers of course. I realize the burned leaves won’t recover, but I’m unsure on what to do next. Should I cut them all off? I don’t wanna stress it out. I’m assuming eventually all the affected leaves will just die fully and fall off. How will this effect the flowers that are just starting to develop? Will these leaves grow back despite being in the flowering stage? Do they need to grow back? I guess I’m not sure what to expect so I’m not sure how to prepare for it. I took some pics. Here’s a link to them: 

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/833740

Please help! Thanks!