Oct 17th is legalization day in Canada

Michael Komorn

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/06/20/canadas-official-marijuana-legalization-set-october-17/

TORONTO — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Wednesday marijuana will be legal nationwide on October 17.

Trudeau said in Parliament that the government is committed to better protecting Canada’s youth and hopes to take money away from organized crime.

• 2 years later...

Yeah, me too! There is a misunderstood concept about marijuana that it's bad and harmful, and I wait a lot already but people are being blind still. Man, it's nothing about your health, it's even improving your health and general condition. It’s really sad that there are lots of people who just don’t understand it. It’s not heroine, it’s simply weed, a thing that gets you relaxed. Why this https://www.mailorder-marijuana.com/ is considered bad and harmful, but beer and other alcohol that is slowly killing your nervous system is considered ok? I really hope that someday everything will change drastically.

Edited by Burgerles

• 1 year later...

Oh, I'm just moving to Canada and I had to find out if weed is legal here. Well, that answers that question all by itself... I've moved from one country to another 2 times already but it's all been complicated and difficult. Now it was going surprisingly smoothly and easily and I thought "darn, now there's going to be a catch." However even with the marijuana issue, there was no catch. Plus, I found a great company that does everything at a great price... If you want to know movers cost in Calgary by Calgary Movers Pro click here, I think you won't be disappointed. They have great terms and conditions.

Edited by NewLife21