Jump to content

Looking for a caregiver in S. Michigan

Recommended Posts

I am a computer programmer (contractor) who resides on location of my contracts.  I prefer CA and the Midwest.  I have my California MMJ license/card and will maintain it indefinitely.  I have had the Michigan MMP card in the past but due to my career changes I no longer meet the residency requirements.  However, I know that Michigan and California have a reciprocity agreement.  I am looking for a Michigan caregiver to provide me with Cannabis while I'm in Michigan.  I typically consume 3-4 oz/mo. as well as edibles and prefer Sativa strains.

I am currently wrapping up a project in southern CA and will be back in the area full time mid-July or later.  Please DM me if you can be of assistance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Caregivers can only legally take care of their patients.

Provisioning centers and recreational center can provide to out of state people.

Good luck.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...