Looking for a caregiver in Michigan (eastern/central) but willing to travel to western or meet halfway for the right caregiver

Camchidori

My names Cameron and I'm a new medical patient in Michigan. I've been in the industry for years in Colorado where I was born. I have knowledge in hydrocarbon extraction and cannabis in general. The dispensarys out here are a joke for the price of medical. I have no problem paying a little more than average for good medicine but asking 350 to 400 for Top shelf product and then all the other shelf are garbage is ridiculous to me. I don't have the ability to grow currently and would love to find someone that can take me in as a patient. I like just about any form of cannabis but love good flower and live resin/sauce/diamonds/rosin. Looking for someone that knows how to cure and grow killer meds, I know this state has some really good growers! 

Edited by Camchidori
Got east and west mixed up because I just moved here

54 minutes ago, Camchidori said:

My names Cameron and I'm a new medical patient in Michigan. I've been in the industry for years in Colorado where I was born. I have knowledge in hydrocarbon extraction and cannabis in general. The dispensarys out here are a joke for the price of medical. I have no problem paying a little more than average for good medicine but asking 350 to 400 for Top shelf product and then all the other shelf are garbage is ridiculous to me. I don't have the ability to grow currently and would love to find someone that can take me in as a patient. I like just about any form of cannabis but love good flower and live resin/sauce/diamonds/rosin. Looking for someone that knows how to cure and grow killer meds, I know this state has some really good growers! 

Pm me, patient opening in August. Im am in west MI, in the Kent, Ottawa, Allegan county area. I am pretty much flower only though. Tincture and butter on occasion, and probably rosin in the future. Gg4, Ice cream cake, gelato, animal mint, Mint Chip are current strains.  Access to diesel, wedding cake, kush mints , cherry gar see ya, lemon berry candy og, and others as well

Edited by glued gorilla

On 6/16/2021 at 10:14 AM, Camchidori said:

Hi Cameron, I have a patient opening if you're still interested I'm located in the North Muskegon area. I grow quality affordable organic meds. I also make bubble hash and rosin. I do require all state paperwork for the MMMP program to be completed. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

• Camchidori changed the title to Looking for a caregiver in Michigan (eastern/central) but willing to travel to western or meet halfway for the right caregiver
11 hours ago, WMIStoner said:

Qualitymeds2.0 I made an account just to talk to you. I live nearby and am very interested. Not sure how to pm using this platform but want to talk to you. 

Click his name. His profile will come up. There will be a blue envelope icon with an arrow. Click on that.  You should be able to get it from there, but if not, just ask. Hope that helps!