Are THCa Carts Federally Legal?

reapergrowerX10

I recently came across an article about THCA carts and their legal status, and I wanted to get your thoughts on it. According to this post, THCA carts are considered federally illegal, but I've noticed them being sold at some stores near me, which left me quite puzzled.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on this topic. Is this information accurate? How are these stores able to sell THCA carts if they're federally illegal? Are there any loopholes or state-specific regulations that allow them to do so?

I'd appreciate any input you might have on this subject, as I'm trying to stay informed and make responsible choices when it comes to cannabis consumption.

11 hours ago, reapergrowerX10 said:

I recently came across an article about THCA carts and their legal status, and I wanted to get your thoughts on it. According to this post, THCA carts are considered federally illegal, but I've noticed them being sold at some stores near me, which left me quite puzzled.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on this topic. Is this information accurate? How are these stores able to sell THCA carts if they're federally illegal? Are there any loopholes or state-specific regulations that allow them to do so?

I'd appreciate any input you might have on this subject, as I'm trying to stay informed and make responsible choices when it comes to cannabis consumption.

Stores have been selling all kinds of cannabis products that are legal at the State level and illegal federally.  Nothing new. The feds are leaving it up to the States. The old Jeff Sessions days are over.  The haters at the federal level are now just taking bribes instead of taking names.