Bubbler For Vape

Hello ,

I am looking for recommendations for a bubbler for my “ Mighty + “ vaporizer .  I have bought one called the “ mini-bubbler “ , it works okay .  

i think i  am looking for a larger one that will either hold more water or cool the vapor better .

I have asthma and I keep my vape temps. Under 400 but I am still left will sore lungs .

• 1 month later...

I've used a few bubblers with my vaporizers, and one that worked great with my Mighty+ is the "HydroBrick Maxx Bubbler." It provided smooth hits and was easy to attach. I Buy Vapes Bulk now. Give it a try if you're looking to upgrade your setup! Let me know what you think after you have tried it.

Edited by BainMoos

• 3 weeks later...

Finding the right bubbler for your Mighty+ vaporizer can enhance your vaping experience, especially if you're looking for smoother and cooler vapor.
Considering your asthma, it's crucial to prioritize lung comfort. You might want to explore larger bubblers with enhanced cooling capabilities. Look for options with larger water chambers or percolators that can effectively cool down the vapor before inhalation.

Edited by Olympiro

• 2 months later...

Because of my sensitive lungs, I also needed a giant bubbler for my vape. I bought a larger one, and it really helped. The bigger size means it holds more water, which cools the vapor better. It's a lot easier on my lungs now.

For finding vape stuff, I always go to this one online shop. They've got a lot of different things for vapes, and that's where I get all my gear, even my vape. You should check it out to find more options that might work for you. 

Edited by danjack