Komorn Law Celebrates 30 Years of Legal Service

Aggressive Legal Defense Since 1993

With extensive experience in criminal legal defense since 1993 from pre-arrest, district, circuit, supreme and the federal court systems. Attorney Michael Komorn has a mature understanding of the inner workings of the trial and the appeals process.

Komorn has successfully represented Michigan clients in cases involving DUI, OUI, homicide, child custody, gun restoration, professional license restoration, criminal charges, criminal enterprise, medical marihuana patients and caregivers, doctors, driving while high, drug charges, maintaining a drug house, etc.

Komorn is recognized as the leading consultant and defense attorney with a relentless pursuit for the rights of individuals regarding the laws enacted by the people of Michigan regarding the Medical Marihuana Act (MMMA) and MRTMA (Adult Recreational Use).

He is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA), NACDL, Recorders Court Bar Association and winner of the 2016 CDAM award. He also provides mentoring for juvenile clients who have had involvement with the criminal justice system.

Komorn has represented clients in numerous jury trials and his appellate work includes several published cases.

With dozens of victories and an expert litigator in criminal law defense, Michael and his team take an aggressive approach toward all issues on every case, giving our clients an edge through the legal system.

Do your research – Just Google Michael Komorn to learn more.

Then call our firm confidently knowing that we will jump in the trench and fight to the end for you and with you.

30 Years of Experience

If you find yourself facing the justice system don’t do it without hiring an attorney that will turn your defense into an offense.  In the long run the cost of an aggressive attorney verses living with what the system puts you into for the rest of your life could be less.  The system just stretches it out over years.

So just call our office and talk to us about your situation.  We’ll let you know if and how we can help you. The evaluation is free.

More Posts

THC Detection in Blood: A Comprehensive Review

THC Detection in Blood: A Comprehensive Review

THC Detection in Blood: A Comprehensive Review Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive compound in marijuana, can remain detectable in the blood for several days or even weeks after use. This is due to the fact that THC is highly fat-soluble, meaning that it...

read more
It’s not hard to be accused of being a Menace in Michigan

It’s not hard to be accused of being a Menace in Michigan

“You are a menace, you’re talking louder than me, you don’t agree with me and now you're pointing at me with gun fingers. I feel threatened! I’m calling the police”. All over a minor disagreement - probably about paper or plastic. Police arrive and can only do what...

read more
Skymint acquired out of receivership

Skymint acquired out of receivership

Tropics LP, under a new entity called Skymint Acquisition Co., acquired the assets of Green Peak Industries, doing business as Skymint, for $109.4 million. Nuff saidPlease note that cannabis at the time of this post being published is still a controlled substance...

read more
Trulieve seeks $143M federal refund for 280E taxes

Trulieve seeks $143M federal refund for 280E taxes

Would enforcing payment and accepting money from a federally illegal business cause you to be caught up in RICO, CCE and conspiracy charges that would put you away for decades? For you yes - For the government a big NO.Multistate marijuana company Trulieve Cannabis...

read more
Feds Clarify Doctor Prescribed Medical Cannabis Is No Excuse

Feds Clarify Doctor Prescribed Medical Cannabis Is No Excuse

The revised federal workplace drug testing guidelines, issued by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), are intended to provide clarity. These guidelines emphasize that individuals who use...

read more
Can I have open alcohol in a trailer that is being pulled on the road?

Can I have open alcohol in a trailer that is being pulled on the road?

Question: Can I have open alcohol in a trailer or camper that is being pulled on the road? Answer:  In most instances transporting or possession of open intoxicants in a vehicle is not permitted.   MCL 257.624a states in part, "a person who is an operator or occupant...

read more
How Much Does it Cost for an Expungement in Michigan?

How Much Does it Cost for an Expungement in Michigan?

How much is your record costing you not to have it expunged is the question you should ask yourself. When you have been convicted of a crime in Michigan, you are likely aware of the negative impact it can have on your life, even after you have knelt in submission,...

read more
Pending Charges?

Pending Charges?

Pending Charges. Don't wait. Get ahead of their game. If you have been arrested but not charged yet. Don't wait while they build evidence and take your statements to use against you! They may just be building a case against you and letting you get more comfortable...

read more
Conspiracy is a Crime

Conspiracy is a Crime

In Michigan, conspiracy is a crime that is defined as "the agreement between two or more persons to commit any crime." The crime of conspiracy could be considered complete even if the actual crime is never committed. Conspiracy is a felony in Michigan, and the...

read more
US Cannabis Industry-Just Another Sinking Ship?

US Cannabis Industry-Just Another Sinking Ship?

Is the cannabis industry just another sinking ship in the US? This story was picked up out in the cannabis news world. Read it for yourself. Have the end times have begun for US weed companies as the first South American imports are approved by the DEA. The US Federal...

read more

The post Komorn Law Celebrates 30 Years of Legal Service appeared first on Komorn Law.

View the full article