Michigan Drivers License Restoration Lawyer

Having a valid driver’s license is essential for individuals to engage in their daily routines, such as commuting to work, running errands, socializing, and more. Without the ability to legally drive, one faces limitations in performing these ordinary activities.

If you find yourself facing the daunting task of navigating the administrative process to reinstate your driver’s license, know that you don’t have to tackle it alone. At Komorn Law, we understand the complexities involved and are here to provide you with the guidance and support you need.

You know how it feels to be without the ability to drive legally. I don’t think we need to say anymore.

Our experienced team is well-versed in the intricacies of the reinstatement process, ensuring that you have the best chance of successfully regaining your license.

So just call us and talk to us about your situation.  We’ll let you know if and how we can help you. The evaluation is free.

Did You Know

Michigan State Police Legal Updates

MSP Legal Update No. 153 (01/2023)

• Search & Seizure: The smell of marihuana, standing alone, no longer constitutes probable cause to search for that substance
  • Vehicle Code: Violation for impeding traffic requires evidence the accused’s conduct actually affected the normal flow of traffic.

Legal Update No. 153 (01/2023)

MSP Legal Update No. 150 (01/2022)

• Vehicle Code: Persons under the age of 21 may be prosecuted for operating a motor vehicle with the presence of marihuana in their system
  • Criminal Law: Ethnic intimidation based on gender includes harassing or intimidating another person because of the actual or perceived gender of that person.

Legal Update No. 150 (01/2022)

Legal Update No. 148 (09/2021)

Statutes: Code of Criminal Procedure amended to prohibit issuance of appearance tickets to a person arrested for an “operating while intoxicated” offense; Juvenile Law: Individuals who are 17 years of age to be treated as juveniles in criminal proceedings rather than automatically being treated as adults; Did You Know: The mere presence of an unidentified cocaine metabolite is insufficient to prove operation of a vehicle with the presence of “any amount” of cocaine in the body.

Legal Update No. 148 (09/2021)

Legal Update No. 147 (03/2021)

Statutes: The Code of Criminal Procedure amended to require persons arrested for certain misdemeanor and ordinance violations not exceeding 1-year in jail to be released from custody upon issuance and service of an appearance ticket; Vehicle Code: The Michigan Vehicle Code amended to eliminate the requirement to provide an audible signal when overtaking another vehicle.

Legal Update No. 147 (03/2021)

More Posts

THC Detection in Blood: A Comprehensive Review

THC Detection in Blood: A Comprehensive Review

THC Detection in Blood: A Comprehensive Review Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive compound in marijuana, can remain detectable in the blood for several days or even weeks after use. This is due to the fact that THC is highly fat-soluble, meaning that it...

read more
It’s not hard to be accused of being a Menace in Michigan

It’s not hard to be accused of being a Menace in Michigan

“You are a menace, you’re talking louder than me, you don’t agree with me and now you're pointing at me with gun fingers. I feel threatened! I’m calling the police”. All over a minor disagreement - probably about paper or plastic. Police arrive and can only do what...

read more
Skymint acquired out of receivership

Skymint acquired out of receivership

Tropics LP, under a new entity called Skymint Acquisition Co., acquired the assets of Green Peak Industries, doing business as Skymint, for $109.4 million. Nuff saidPlease note that cannabis at the time of this post being published is still a controlled substance...

read more
Trulieve seeks $143M federal refund for 280E taxes

Trulieve seeks $143M federal refund for 280E taxes

Would enforcing payment and accepting money from a federally illegal business cause you to be caught up in RICO, CCE and conspiracy charges that would put you away for decades? For you yes - For the government a big NO.Multistate marijuana company Trulieve Cannabis...

read more
Feds Clarify Doctor Prescribed Medical Cannabis Is No Excuse

Feds Clarify Doctor Prescribed Medical Cannabis Is No Excuse

The revised federal workplace drug testing guidelines, issued by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), are intended to provide clarity. These guidelines emphasize that individuals who use...

read more
Can I have open alcohol in a trailer that is being pulled on the road?

Can I have open alcohol in a trailer that is being pulled on the road?

Question: Can I have open alcohol in a trailer or camper that is being pulled on the road? Answer:  In most instances transporting or possession of open intoxicants in a vehicle is not permitted.   MCL 257.624a states in part, "a person who is an operator or occupant...

read more
How Much Does it Cost for an Expungement in Michigan?

How Much Does it Cost for an Expungement in Michigan?

How much is your record costing you not to have it expunged is the question you should ask yourself. When you have been convicted of a crime in Michigan, you are likely aware of the negative impact it can have on your life, even after you have knelt in submission,...

read more
Pending Charges?

Pending Charges?

Pending Charges. Don't wait. Get ahead of their game. If you have been arrested but not charged yet. Don't wait while they build evidence and take your statements to use against you! They may just be building a case against you and letting you get more comfortable...

read more
Conspiracy is a Crime

Conspiracy is a Crime

In Michigan, conspiracy is a crime that is defined as "the agreement between two or more persons to commit any crime." The crime of conspiracy could be considered complete even if the actual crime is never committed. Conspiracy is a felony in Michigan, and the...

read more
US Cannabis Industry-Just Another Sinking Ship?

US Cannabis Industry-Just Another Sinking Ship?

Is the cannabis industry just another sinking ship in the US? This story was picked up out in the cannabis news world. Read it for yourself. Have the end times have begun for US weed companies as the first South American imports are approved by the DEA. The US Federal...

read more

The post Michigan Drivers License Restoration Lawyer appeared first on Komorn Law.

View the full article