why not teach the local laid off LEO's to be care givers in thear spare time they should allready be legal beagle right. it might take the tole off of the state a little bit just an idea dont shoot the messanger but i will teach if u want to learn

most police joined the force to stop crime and drugs, 99% of them i would assume wouldn't want any part in it if they could. most still see it as a illegal situation and in their eyes would never have it around their kids or in their houses. but i can't speak for everyone. I would be happy with them just being well educated and the whole system being backed by actual laws from the federal government, and not just words.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wayne

Can you say "PARA-MILITARY CIVILIAN FORCE"? Otherwise referred to as law enFORCEment? Police are something of a long ago past, individuals who lived in your community and provided for the public safety, when your biggest fear as a child wasn't jail or prison but whether your parents were notified of your misbehavior. Now you get the cool guys in black with white lettering and black hoods over heir faces, breaking down doors and holding young children and gunpoint. Reminds me of the "cool" guys that dressed like that during WWII. They musta been the good guys that lost anyway. At least we are proudly emulating their finer accomplishments.

most police joined the force to stop crime and drugs, 99% of them i would assume wouldn't want any part in it if they could. most still see it as a illegal situation and in their eyes would never have it around their kids or in their houses. but i can't speak for everyone. I would be happy with them just being well educated and the whole system being backed by actual laws from the federal government, and not just words.

alot of my friends from shcool and family are cops, and trust me they party more than we do, I smoke with cops all the time, and they drink and drive all the time and dont get into any trouble unless they run some one down. the young cops today are a little gun ho! especialy in the little townships where they are fresh out of the accademy! I ran into a few that will not arrest me next time, they will have to call in a search for me after i beat the sheet out of them, no way barney fiffe is going to take me in willingly again! period.....are you reading this gerrish twp? you need to look over your shoulder i dont!

we all now the leos are just people. people as a hole dont like new things even more when they have been black balled for so long but laws are laws.

All i am saying is the boys in blue would make good care givers if they had the time to do it. all they would need to do is get the right approval and inform them that they might not pass the next Mt.Dew test,medical grade has effects just by being in the room when one is hanging. It seeps in threw your skin.witch is why creams and pastes work so well for joint pain. and i still need a few more patientsi have 2. if u need a care giver and live in the owosso/shiawassee area i can help

They will have to learn how to grow it pretty soon.

When we're all legal, and the Judicial Branch decides to start doing their job and defending Our Law .

Unfortunatley it's not happening on this watch, though, thanks to Mr Cocks...

why will they have to learn how to grow soon?

No thanks about leo selling mm to patients, its bad enough that every cop, fireman and school teacher thinks they are profesional painters and drywallers, we dont need the competition here too, I think we have enough competition, dispesnary's LOL!

No thanks I will grow my own, and I will paint and dry wall my own, leo you chose your bed now sleep in it, Its not my fault that an apt painter makes more $ than you a yr,,not my fualt you went to college for 4 or 5 yrs and still couldnt get a job in the feild you studied for! now study the laws as hard as you tried to get a real job in the field you went to school for! NOT

Fact leo dont care about our tax dollars, most leo's dont have to pay into s.s either,. so they are stuck with the retirement package they get, which gets disengrated every contract time because these young punk leos want their $ now and dont care about a pention..one day they will, when im making more than a retired leo, and im only on ssdi, somthing is a foul! NOT, I worked my donkey off and paid self employment taxes, s.s,. and I also had to compete with every cop, fireman, teacher and harry dick!! when they think there cop car is not good enough any longer they hit every pot hole in the rd. to try and mess up the car, they leave the car running constant 24hrs a day if it is issued to some one that day, they dont care, most are young punk kids, with a hard on, trying to be a deputy or state cop or big city cop so they can make an almost decent living, its a fricking job for derelecks! people who cant find a job in what they studied for! So in turn we have a bunch of flunkys as cops,,,these are the same people we called nerds in shcool, they didnt fit in, now they have Power!!!wooooooo Phaque!! nuff said

Archived