Medical Marijuana & Alternative Medicine Extravaganja

Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine is excited to announce The Medical Marijuana & Alternative Medicine ExtravaGanja. The two day event will be held the weekend of August 21 & 22 at the Imlay City Fairgrounds at I-69 and Van Dyke Road. The ExtravaGanja will be held rain or shine with 150 indoor and outdoor vendors, live music, educational speakers, growing experts, a medication tent, food, on-site camping for tents & RV’s and great people!! If you are interested in attending this event and/or would like vendor information please contact us at 248-399-5299 or send an email to Katie@4mmagazine.com.

Compassion Clubs – We have a great opportunity for your club to make a profit from the ExtravaGanja. We have a great program called the Victory Club, especially for Compassion Clubs that includes a free booth and more!

The ExtravaGanja is being sponsored by Big Daddy’s Hydro.

Email me

EXTRAVAGANJA!

Right here in Lapeer County folks! The Lapeer CCC didn't have anything to do with this, but we're happy as pigs in s^#%$, this is practically right in my backyard.

We don't get stuff like this out here. Let me tell you .... the week prior to the Expo, at the same location, is the Eastern Mich State Fair, tractor pulls, 4H contests, rodeo, crash-'em-up derby and all that. But a medical Cannabis Expo!!?? This will definitely be a first of course.

So a big thanks to Big Daddy's Hydro, and all the wonderful people over there. If you guys or gals read this, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

EXTRAVAGANJA!

Right here in Lapeer County folks! The Lapeer CCC didn't have anything to do with this, but we're happy as pigs in s^#%$, this is practically right in my backyard.

We don't get stuff like this out here. Let me tell you .... the week prior to the Expo, at the same location, is the Eastern Mich State Fair, tractor pulls, 4H contests, rodeo, crash-'em-up derby and all that. But a medical Cannabis Expo!!?? This will definitely be a first of course.

So a big thanks to Big Daddy's Hydro, and all the wonderful people over there. If you guys or gals read this, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

The Lapeer CC (and all CC's) should email kaie@4mmagazine.com for a packet of information that explains how every Compassion Club can make money on this event. It has been a tough year, with membership rising (or not) and club treasuries stable (or empty). How about a free booth at an event with a target audience of 10,000? That would help recruit new members or let you sell some t-shirts and buttons. What if you could sell water to the thirsty Extravaganja visitors for $1.00/bottle? It will be August in Michigan, and everybody gets cotton mouth at these events... right? And no one is asking you for a cut of the proceeds. Keep it all! Even if your CC is from the U.P. or Northern Michigan and you're not there to recruit members, the guaranteed boost to your club's bank account is worth the trip. It's a 2 day event, so... double the earnings potential! Plus you've got 4 months to plan and print t-shirts and fliers and make stuff to sell. No medibles or food can be sold at booths- sorry!

That's all the financial reasons to go and maintain a booth at the Extravaganja. How about the fun! Come down on Friday and set up your booth, then stay in the Patients and Caregivers Only campsite. Never leave the property! Friday will be a Vendors Only night, but Saturday we'll let the Extravaganja attendees camp there, too, with proper identification. Adults Only and No Paperwork, No Stay. RV parking is on-site, too, another great perk given to vendors for this event.

Seeing the same old faces is fun, but meeting new people is better. The Extravaganja mixes the well-established alternative medicine community with the emerging group of medical marijuana supporters and businesses. Introduce yourself to thousands of people you'll never see at a marijuana rally or expo; introduce thousands to your Club, or small business, or your home-made crafts and publications; and enjoy yourself! Shopping opportunities will be amazing, and there will be plenty of food and live entertainment.

So, Greenhouse, the best way you and others can help is to spread the word and get ready! $25.00 gets you a admission ticket for both Saturday and Sunday; $10.00 per night gets you a campsite; $5.00 parks your car. Vendor spots rent from $200-$500 for the entire weekend. Everyone can afford that! Please, use this message board to post questions about the event and we'll answer them as quick as they pop up.

The Big Daddy's Team

• 2 weeks later...

Archived