Mmj On O'reilly Factor Tonight!

It was on last night, 4/8/10. Steve Fox/MPP interviewed with guest host Laura Ingraham - no Bill O'Reilly. Saw part of it. Laura was brutal, Steve held his own.

darn... missed it... any way to find it on the Web? Hope so. Would love to see it.

Thanks and peace.

It's on the O'Reilly section of Fox news can't give a direct link but this is his homepage.

Went better than it would have if Bill was there but it was still bad nonetheless. She belittled every point he made, used the same tired talking points you always hear and tried to put words in his mouth. I wish he would have taken a stronger position debunking the cancer claims she was insisting, citing the studies that marijuana actually shrinks tumors rather than causing them.

Here is another clip from Fox I found, it's about CA legalization efforts. Ethan Nadelmann always does the best job in these debates.

It's on the O'Reilly section of Fox news can't give a direct link but this is his homepage.

Went better than it would have if Bill was there but it was still bad nonetheless. She belittled every point he made, used the same tired talking points you always hear and tried to put words in his mouth. I wish he would have taken a stronger position debunking the cancer claims she was insisting, citing the studies that marijuana actually shrinks tumors rather than causing them.

Here is another clip from Fox I found, it's about CA legalization efforts. Ethan Nadelmann always does the best job in these debates.

Thanks for looking this stuff up. We need all the positive press we can get. Thanks again.

Peace.

Archived