Peanut Butter

Still searching for a peanut butter - straight away just peanut butter. I assume it must be made with either butter or oil??

I know it exists I tried it. A couple who opened a grow shop or who were going to had it, she had it with her at a CC meeting. She also had PB oil with her and let me try it, worked great. She took my business card which I rarely give out (in case you see my post get with me) It was wonderful, it clearly keeps, would be perfect for a patient of mine as well. It MUST exist. She has searched online everywhere. So have I. Its not even close to firecrackers. It is in the peanut butter itself.

Anyone?

Guest thequietone

Not sure where you can find it premade, but you might try this recipe for it. Making homemade peanut butter is easy to do with nothing more than a food processor. I would typically use peanut oil in this recipe and I would think you could substitute either olive or canola canna-oil in the recipe.

CANNA PEANUT BUTTER

15 oz. unsalted, shelled and skinned roasted peanuts

1 tbsp. kosher salt

1.5 tsp. honey

1 – 2 tbsp. canna oil

In food processor place peanuts, salt and honey, process for one minute. Scrape the sides down. Replace lid and continue to process while drizzling in the canna oil, only add oil until a smooth consistency is reached. Place in airtight container, keep in frig for up to two months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the peanut butter recipe I use.

Peanut Butter:

2 tablespoons honey

1/3 cup canna oil

16 ounces roasted peanuts

1/2 teaspoon salt

Place the honey in a microwave-safe container and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds. Remove from the microwave and add the oil to the container. Place the nuts and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse for 5 seconds. Then, while the processor is running, very slowly drizzle in the honey and oil. Process until an emulsion is formed and the mixture is smooth; this will take approximately 45 seconds to 1 minute. If the mixture is too thick and doesn't spread easily, add a little more oil.

Yields about 1 to 1 1/2 cups

Hope this help you.

Archived