I Love Canada

greenleaf

I love Canadian pot. My friend from another industry wasn't sure I smoked. I spent the weekend on her couch. Eventually she showed me her buds and her boyfriend and I tried out the Gravity bong. It was my first time using a gravity bong as an adult.

They had a skylight in the living room, up somewhere south of Toronto. Finished thei night with SNL, pizza and pot after the industry after party. Great visuals, affordable pot, much more lenient than in the States. Sadly, she moved to Toronto. Haven't been back since.

My other Canadian friend is from Kelowna. She has Cannabis Day where she from. We almost spent it together a couple years ago.

I love Canada.

B)

I too have a soft spot for Canada...

It's been almost 7 years since I made the decision to quit drinking. I was a stone cold drunk and I was letting it kill me. A very good friend in Winnipeg, Manitoba took me in and helped me get clean. I spent 3 months in that beautiful country. Saw things I've never seen. It was an experience I will never forget and God willing I will be 7 years sober August 18th of this year.

God bless you Wayne. You saved my life brother.

If things ever went south really bad here for me, that's where I would go although I do not care for the cold! LOL

I too have a soft spot for Canada...

It's been almost 7 years since I made the decision to quit drinking. I was a stone cold drunk and I was letting it kill me. A very good friend in Winnipeg, Manitoba took me in and helped me get clean. I spent 3 months in that beautiful country. Saw things I've never seen. It was an experience I will never forget and God willing I will be 7 years sober August 18th of this year.

God bless you Wayne. You saved my life brother.

If things ever went south really bad here for me, that's where I would go although I do not care for the cold! LOL

Great story.

I'm thinking California is right for me. Maybe even somewhere tropical out of the States. I can't do anywhere too cold.

You must take a trip to Vancouver. It's the only place in Canada where it doesn't snow.

(except in the mountains).

I have a friend there. She's a surfer girl. Open invite. :D

She also spent some time in Japan. Open invite there too. ;) It's really hard to get pot there. If you think prices are bad here? bwahahahaha

I have a friend there. She's a surfer girl. Open invite. :D

She also spent some time in Japan. Open invite there too. ;) It's really hard to get pot there. If you think prices are bad here? bwahahahaha

Hell Yeah, Whistler is Awsome too. Vancouver is Paradise for me. Japan sounds Awsome. I could live without the ganja for a week or 2.

Hell Yeah, Whistler is Awsome too. Vancouver is Paradise for me. Japan sounds Awsome. I could live without the ganja for a week or 2.

I need to check out Whistler. Never heard of. I think Vancouver is more my vibe. The beach sounds nice.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Canada is actually the best place in the world where breeding is being done(MY OPINION),there are some breeders up there producing some amazing strains.Amsterdam is WAY overated at this time but is slowly getting it's reputation back because of the recent influx of genetics from the U.S.A. and Canada.

Archived