Legal Resources?

Rashore

Good morning!

My husband and I are considering moving to Berrien county in 6-12 months or so.

In the hopes of starting to get some chicks in a row, I'm looking into the legal aspects of becoming a caregrower. I have already discovered a lot of legal info for MI, and some towns, but I am having difficulty finding laws for Berrien county towns. I mean this as ordinances and local laws, like some places you can't grow within X of schools, or dispensaries only in certain areas.

I wanted to know if anyone here could point me in the direction of some good websites I can look for these types of local laws on? Should I try to contact one of the local CC's to see if they know? We aren't at the seriously planning moving stage yet, so I am very hesitant to try hitting LEO's or town attorneys without knowing for sure just what town we are settling in yet. But I am willing to do research into several towns that I am finding listings I like.

Thank you so much for any advice that can be given.

Good morning!

My husband and I are considering moving to Berrien county in 6-12 months or so.

In the hopes of starting to get some chicks in a row, I'm looking into the legal aspects of becoming a caregrower. I have already discovered a lot of legal info for MI, and some towns, but I am having difficulty finding laws for Berrien county towns. I mean this as ordinances and local laws, like some places you can't grow within X of schools, or dispensaries only in certain areas.

I wanted to know if anyone here could point me in the direction of some good websites I can look for these types of local laws on? Should I try to contact one of the local CC's to see if they know? We aren't at the seriously planning moving stage yet, so I am very hesitant to try hitting LEO's or town attorneys without knowing for sure just what town we are settling in yet. But I am willing to do research into several towns that I am finding listings I like.

Thank you so much for any advice that can be given.

i would go to their web site and send them a E-mail and ask the city for a copy of their rules

Archived