Need A Card

Ray H

greetings all I have a rather large problem having been laid up fro the past year my money situation is in the toilet I was wondering if there is a caregiver in battle creek that could help me get my card and be my care giver I was at the meeting at BC Hydro when Dr. dave from kalamazoo was there and after looking at my medical records he said there was no problem getting me my script. I have hep-c and back problems that my nerosergen says requires surgery but having no insurance thats not going to happen any time soon. I'm not looking for a hand-out just someone that can help me get my script and be my caregiver if any one can help please email me at hedquist111@yahoo.com the pills they got me on are messing me up and weed does a much better job of killing the pain. and at 44 years oul I hate dealing with the schum to cop poop weed and I need to get leagl. please help! thanks! Ray

greetings all I have a rather large problem having been laid up fro the past year my money situation is in the toilet I was wondering if there is a caregiver in battle creek that could help me get my card and be my care giver I was at the meeting at BC Hydro when Dr. dave from kalamazoo was there and after looking at my medical records he said there was no problem getting me my script. I have hep-c and back problems that my nerosergen says requires surgery but having no insurance thats not going to happen any time soon. I'm not looking for a hand-out just someone that can help me get my script and be my caregiver if any one can help please email me at hedquist111@yahoo.com the pills they got me on are messing me up and weed does a much better job of killing the pain. and at 44 years oul I hate dealing with the schum to cop poop weed and I need to get leagl. please help! thanks! Ray

Try these guys. http://mmplanttech.com/

They like to try to help a couple low income people a month get legal just for the Karma points. They're full on patients, but they are connected with a whole bunch of west MI caregivers that they can introduce you to once you have your Dr's rec done.

Good luck.

you shouldn't have any problems finding help. this is a pretty wonderful community of people.

i personally have paid for all my patients and 8 other peoples dr visits and their $100 state fee... they didn't have the money and needed it.

and i'm BROKE as bunny muffin also. im un-employed, live in a house that costs $2500 to purchase. have a leaking roof. my basement in my house is caving in and if not fixed my house will fall down. i'm pretty sure that if i cant get insurance soon or find some way of getting checked out at the doctors that i WILL die (you don't even wanna hear the list of things going on inside my body that make me assume this)

check craigslist. their are usually caregivers on there looking for patients.

We are accepting low income patients- providing 2oz/month at no charge. not sure what your usage is- let us know we'll see if we can help

Hi! What part of the state are you located in, im not looking for a hand out, Im looking for c.g's just like you! compasionate and willing to give mm to people who cant afford it, p.m me and maybe we can share some compasionate idea's

Have a Great Day!

God bless you for helping others in need!

We are accepting low income patients- providing 2oz/month at no charge. not sure what your usage is- let us know we'll see if we can help

well luckly I can make a gram a day last 2 days if need be so some nick dank well....

I shot an email to Dr. Dave in kalamazoo and I guess he helps a few low income people so hopefully I'll hear back from him soon. So please do email me I think I'd do just fine on 2oz's a month THANKS!

before picking a caregiver that is not someone already know to you personally, make sure you hash out all the details. and get some type of contract (be real with it also, remember things can go wrong. crops can be destroyed by bugs, molds, disease, and your provider may not have supply for you at times due to this. thank god for compassion clubs)

also (assuming your already a patient) i would recommend sampling their strains to see if they are growing real medical cannabis, and if those strains help alleviate your condition/symptoms.

not all medical cannabis is created equal

not all medicinal cannabis growers use the same techniques and there can be vast differences between the quality of their medicine and its effectiveness to alleviate the desired symptoms.

some strains will not work for you, some strains will work against you, some strains will alleviate some of your symptoms, some strains will alleviate all your symptoms.

before picking a caregiver that is not someone already know to you personally, make sure you hash out all the details. and get some type of contract (be real with it also, remember things can go wrong. crops can be destroyed by bugs, molds, disease, and your provider may not have supply for you at times due to this. thank god for compassion clubs)

also (assuming your already a patient) i would recommend sampling their strains to see if they are growing real medical cannabis, and if those strains help alleviate your condition/symptoms.

not all medical cannabis is created equal

not all medicinal cannabis growers use the same techniques and there can be vast differences between the quality of their medicine and its effectiveness to alleviate the desired symptoms.

some strains will not work for you, some strains will work against you, some strains will alleviate some of your symptoms, some strains will alleviate all your symptoms.

well I just got a call from the Holistic Health in Kalamazoo I had faxed my medical records so my recomendation is just going to be a one visit thing now its just putting togather the $ and I think once I get that togather I'm going to grow my own I have plenty of space and to start it will just have to be varry low budget. thanks for the reply

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ray, It is regrettable that you are in so much discomfort...

Dr. Dave is a wonderful Doctor who certified my wife and I.

I would love to help you accomplish your goal, although we will not be prepared to provide Medication for you for at least 4 months.

I am willing to donate a portion, if an official fund for your cause is created... :)

Archived